28

For the readers who are waiting for an update on 'MY DADDY!' I will upload soon. I'm just having trouble with some things.

I update this book often because my chapters are already prepared. Please don't hate me aahhh, I'm trying to upload fast because I know how annoying it is to be into a book and then have to wait a long time for a new chapter.

Enjoy this for now🖤

"If it shits in my house, you're cleaning it up, Dina

"If it shits in my house, you're cleaning it up, Dina." Jahseh ordered as he bounced his leg up and down from irritation, I think.

He seems so angry and he keeps staring at me. I'm not looking at him though.

"Okay." She shrugged. "C'mon." She led me to my room. She put the kitten down on the bed and played with it. "Best decision ever. I'm in love."

"What're you gonna name it?"

"Imma name him, slut." She petted it.

"What-"

She laughed. "I'm joking, I'm going to name him Lich."

"Like the Lich king from adventure time?"

She nodded. "Exactly." She placed him on my lap. "Now hold him, so I can send a picture to Sonny. This is mine and his son."

She groaned when her phone rung

She groaned when her phone rung. "Yes?" She listened to the person on the phone. "Okay. I'll call you later then. Love you." She hung up and stuffed her phone into her back pocket. "Sonny just invited me out tonight! He said its a little hangout with his friends."

"You should tell Coolie you have a boyfriend, yo."

She laughed. "He'll murder me and him. You want me dead?"

"Wait can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell Sonny that you're in a gang.. And that Jahseh's the boss. All that?"

"I did tell him I was in one. I didn't tell him anything about X." She tilted her head. "Why? He said something?"

I nodded. "He just asked me if Jahseh's the boss. I told him I don't know because I'm not sure if that information is supposed to be known like that."