20

"Cora, whats wrong? I was just bouta go take a shower

"Cora, whats wrong? I was just bouta go take a shower." Dina said as she walked into my room, closing the door.

I scratched my head. "I had sex with, Jahseh." I rocked front to back on my bed.

She froze. "You what? With Jahseh!? My boss, Jahseh? X?"

I nodded.

She noticed my state and sat down beside me. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "W-When?"

"Today, 2 hours ago. I was supposed to leave with Tank. But he told him I was with you."

"Did he force you!?"

I shook my head. "Not really...i dont know. Please don't tell anyone."

She just stared at me not knowing what to say. "But, what happened?"

I shrugged. "I still don't know... Do I regret it? No. Should i? Yes. Am I embarrassed? Yes. Hotel? Trivago. I dont know what else to say."

She laughed, but got serious. "I dont like the idea that you guys had sex."

I looked down at my hands, keeping quiet.

"He put his hands on you before and if y'all go into a relationship or anything like that, it could be worse. But maybe im overthinking the situation. Does it feel like it'll be a one time thing?"

"I dont know.. Dina.. I've never felt like that before. I felt like he cared about me, you know? Its not just because of the sex. There are moments where he can be caring and nice. He told me I was his. He said, 'you're mine now'.."

"But he switches up too much, Cora. You have to remember who he is. Its his persona to be violent and unrepentant. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself."

"I know.." I thought back to everything. "Honestly, maybe it feels weird to me because I've only had sex with one guy before."

Dina tilted her head. "For real? I thought you were a virgin. Who was it?"

"This guy I should've never done it with."

She tilted her head.

"His name is Tony."

She gasped. "Isn't that your friend or something?"

I nodded. "Y-Yeah.."

"What'd he do? You want me to beat the shit outta him?" She balled her fists up.

"No." I laughed. "Its nothing serious anymore." I rubbed my hands up my arms. "I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Jahseh. I haven't talked to him since I came to my room."

She fell back onto my bed. "..you were gonna go with Tank?" She said changing the topic.