36

"You should've gone when he called

"You should've gone when he called." I coughed as I blew smoke out of the window.

"Fuck him. I already did my job. I shouldn't have to go back." She yawned as she parked the car in front of the warehouse. "You can stay here if you want."

"I don't have a problem with getting off. I'll go hang out with Tank while you get yelled at." I held up a thumbs up.

We got off the car and headed inside.

"GOOD AFTERNOON FUCKERS." Dina shouted as she opened the doors.

"Dina! Where the fuck were you?!" X yelled.

I flinched at his voice. I stared at him while Dina just stood there with an attitude.

Jahseh nodded his head away, motioning for me to leave.

I ran past them, bumping into Tank.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"X, Dina." I mumbled as I followed him back out to the main part of the warehouse. I waved. "Oh hi Ski."

"Hi, Cora."

"Where I was is none of your business." Dina shrugged.

"It is my fucking business because I ordered you to come to work. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Vro-"

"Nah, I'm not your fucking vRo. When I say something, you fucking do it. You think I do it to annoy you, you're immature. I'm your fucking boss."

Dina looked over Jahseh's shoulder, staring at Coolie.

"Don't look for help. I already let him know. You know the rules, he knows the rules. You think you're superior? You're like a fucking roach to me, vruh! I step on you, i don't need you here."

"X, stop being a dick. She was out with Cora." Tank spoke up.

"I don't give a fuck if she was out with Beyoncé

"I don't give a fuck if she was out with Beyoncé." I turned to Tank.

"Jahseh, calm down." Cora pushed back my chest.