23

"I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to give

"I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to give." I heard Jahseh sing. "I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to give." He repeated it in a different tone.

I lifted my head. I saw him sitting on the floor with a pen in his hand while he wrote down something in a journal.

"You can sing?" I mumbled and cringed at my morning voice.

He looked up at me and shut his journal. "Some' like dat." He laughed.

I could tell it was a genuine laugh.

"You have a nice voice. You writing a song?" I sat up.

He shook his head. "I just write what I feel. Most would call me pussy for having some journal, but that don't make me weak. At least I'm getting my feelings out."

"But that was good. Are you trying to become a singer or something?"

"That's not for me." He nodded next to me. "Theres a pill and some water for your headache."

I grabbed the pill and popped it into my mouth. I chugged the water and swallowed it.

"I gotta head to the warehouse. You know, the usual shit. Everybody is already over there. I was just waiting on you to wake up."

"Oh okay. Let me go brush my teeth and get dressed."

He nodded.

I got up and walked into my room. I ran into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair.

Once I was done with that I grabbed shoes from my luggage.

I guess I'm staying with them.

I tied my boots and grabbed my jacket, lastly. "Okay, I'm done."

Jahseh fixed his belt buckle and hummed at my response. "Mhm."

I never thought a man could look so sexy just putting on clothes. Am I insane? No just because he is, doesn't mean I am too.

He put on a cap and grabbed his keys. "You know how to drive?"

My eyes widened. "What? Why?"

"You wanna drive?"

I shook my head. "I'm still a lil drunk, Jah. I can't drive."

"Then fuck is you staring at me for?"

I was shocked at his response but I guess I forgot who I was talking to.

"Lets go, man." He mean mugged me.

....

"Can i go with Dina?"

He thought for a second. "You have 30 minutes then you go to my office."

I nodded. "Thanks." I walked to Dina's table. "Howdy there."