33

I just wanna say that I usually take inspiration from the things around me, whether it's a tiktok, an episode from a TV show, or my real life. I incorporate it into my books. Okay. Thats all.

"Why are you still ignoring me?" He parked the car in front of Tank's house

"Why are you still ignoring me?" He parked the car in front of Tank's house. "I paid for
your friends' food, I bought you food, and brought you home."

"I'm just confused." I sat up straight and faced me. "It's like this- look. There's a line in the middle, right? On the left side of the line, is confusion. On the right side, is the straight out truth. Me and you are on the left side."

He sat back. "Where's the confusion?"

"I don't know if you know this, but murder is not a way to show that you like someone."

He chuckled. "It's my way."

"That's not funny, Jahseh. You can't do that. I don't know if you want me to be your girlfriend or something, but you can't keep doing this."

Seriously. Why am I willing to talk about this? I don't even like him.

He took the keys out of the ignition. "I don't know about girlfriend. I just want you to know that I'm kind of protective."

"You're not protective, you're just crazy."

"Thanks."

"That's not a compliment." I scrunched up my face.

"No? Crazy don't look good on me?" He smirked.

"I can't talk to you." I groaned. I went to open the door, but he locked it.

"Alright. Do you want to go on a date with me? Like a real date. I'll talk to you seriously."

I widened my eyes. X just asked me out on a date-

"Dude, I don't like you."

He rolled his eyes. "Mhm, do you want to go with me or not?"

"I-.. Okay."

"Tomorrow I'll come pick you up, then." He started the car again.

"Wait I got school tomorrow."

"Fuck school. Skip."

"I just started there. I can't do that." I shook my head.

"Sure you can. Just tell me what school you go to and when Tank drops you off, I'll be around the corner to pick you up."

"It's the private school on the other side."

"Damn! You going over there for what? Who paying for that shit? Tank?" He furrowed his brows, unlocking the doors.

"Good night, Jah." I emphasized that this conversation was over. I opened the door and got off. "Don't tell anyone."

"You embarrassed of me, Cora?"