#1

(I'm using Fnaf photos cause I don't have Creepypasta ones:-( )I

Y/n's Pov
I woke up and looked at the clock sitting in the bedstand next to the bed.7:56. "Time to get up," I tell myself and I go to the restroom to get ready for the day. I change into a (color)shirt,(color)pants, and I put on a (color)hoodie. Then I grab the brush and start brushing my hair till it's nice and soft. "Bootiful," I tell myself and send a kiss to my reflection. When I head downstairs I look into the cupboards and find nothing. Absolutely nothing. Shopping time I say to myself and I go up the stairs,I grab my purse,phone and keys. Then I drive myself to the store. I have no family members. My mom died giving birth and my dad got shot by a gang.They left me with this huge house and a lot of money so I fine. The only person I have is my best friend Jim. He comes during weekends but that's enough for me. He my family.Beep Beep. "Hurry up," a business man yells while I carefully try not to hit a car cause here in the highway is hell. Everyone is so fast and I need to be careful not to hit anyone.Beep beep beep beep. I swear if he beeps that fucking car again I am going to flip.
(Timeskip brought to you by an angry y/n)
Finally. Shopping time. I go into the store and by four bags of food. Suddenly I see heaven. Waffles and cheesecake. HALF OFF! I quickly run over there and grab as many waffles and cheesecake that I can carry. An old lady comes over and tries to grab a waffle box from my cart. Not on my watch. I grab the box out of the ladies hand and head to the checkout.
After a loooong while I head to my car with a whole bunch of food and drive back home. Thud! A waffle box falls from its stack in the back of the car. It probably just fell cause I'm going too fast I told myself and drove slower so nothing would happen to my food.

??? Pov
"This is all your fault," a hooded person tells a figure with a mask on. " I only wanted cheesecake!, " the masked person whispered, " We would have left earlier if TOBY wouldn't have went over to the waffles. " The so called Toby looked offended and tackled the masked person. Thud! The waffle box where they were trapped in fell. "This is both your faults," the hooded person yelled and started fighting with them while you were in the front listening to music, while pulling up to your driveway.