#9

Y/n's pov
I take a deep breath. "Okay. So you all are killers and your boss is Slenderman. You entered a portal that made you small and you guys got lost," I say to them and they nod. Suddenly, Toby bursts out crying. "I *tick* don't want to *tick* leave," he says in between ticks. " Who said you guys were leaving, " I ask him and everyone looks at me. "Were killers aren't you afraid," L. j asks me. "Nope. I mean if you guys wanna stay you can stay. As long as you guys don't kill me,"I say and the pastas run to me and give me a hug. E.j finally wakes up and looks at us confused. "She knows about us and we can stay," Hoodie explains and e. j soon joins in on the hug.
(Timeskip brought to you by an emotional hug)
"So, masky, how many others do I need to find so you guys can turn back to normal?" "About fifteen."
I feel someone petting my hair and I find pinkie. "Pinkie, can you stop petting me," I say and she sits on my lap. This angers Masky. " Get off her, " Masky says but pinkie just snuggles closer. "I'm out," I say and get up from the chair, making pinkie fall on the floor. " Ow. " somehow l.j hears pinkie and starts laughing. Bzzzzzz . Bzzzzz. "Y/n your phone is ringing," Hoodie yells and brings me the phone. " Thanks bud, " I say and answer. "Wassup Jim. How yah doin?" " Fine. What about you bad ass. " "Shut up. Stop calling me that." " but it was hilarious. " "What do you need before I hang up." " Well. Can you come over. I need help with something. " "kay. Be there in an hour.Bai." I hang up and turn around to see the pastas there looking at me. " where *tick* are you *tick* going, " Toby asks. "Imma go visit my friend. Is that fine with you guys?" " who is this friend, " Pinkie asks. "His name is Jim and he needs me for something," I say. " So can you guys handle being alone for a few hours? " "Yes." And with that answer I took a shower, changed into a blue shirt and black pants , I grabbed my phone and purse and walked towards the door. "E.j you're in charge. Guys if anyone comes hide." " Ok" So I locked the door and left to my friend's house.