#23

Y/n's pov

After finally managing to pull Toby off of Clocky, I decided to clean up the mess that Jeff and Smile had done earlier.
"Wow. What happened here," Clocky asks from beside me while picking up something.
Wait! Is that MY GAMING SYSTEM!
"Nooo," I yell dramatically and fall on my knees.
" I did everything I could do but it was no use. It has left us, " Ben says patting my leg while sounding like one of those t.v doctors that tell you bad news.
"You're acting like a child," I hear a voice say from the stairs.
I forgot about Nina.
"I have decided to stay here," Nina says out loud and Jeff heads to me.
"Can you kick her out. She's crazy," Jeff says whispering to me.
" As much as I want to, I won't because I promised to help you all get back home and I'm keeping that promise. Even if it means getting me killed, " I whisper back to him and head to the kitchen.
So far I have found twelve pastas. How many did masky say I had to find? Fifteen? So now I just need to find three more.
I snap out of my thoughts when I feel something choking me.
"Is this how I die," is the last thing I say before blacking out.
______________________________________________________

???'s pov
We did it! Boss is going to be very happy!
"ANGEL! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER," a little pink horse thing yells and runs towards me and my partner.
Before the pink horse could punch me I felt a cold presence behind me.
BAM!!
What the hell happen- BAM!!
Before I could finish my thoughts I was thrown across the kitchen, I think, and banged my back against the fridge.
"Huh," was the last thing I said before seeing a bunch of tiny people and blacking out.

"Is he alive?"
" Yeah, for now. "
"What about the other one?"
" Her too. "
"Maybe I shouldn't have thrown them across the kitchen."
" Maybe you should have thrown them farther, angel. "

"Where am i," I ask while sitting up.
(This ladies and gentleman is the part where this person knows that they fucked up)
"MY FUCKING BACK," I yell from the pain , probably surprising the giant lady next to me, but right now I don't care about her. I CARE ABOUT MY FUCKING BACK THAT FEELS LIKE I HAD SURGERY DONE WRONG ON IT OR SOMETHING.
"E.j do something," the lady says running her fingers on her hair, rapidly.
Is she worried? WAIT! I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE HER TO THE BOSS! If only that horse hadn't came.
Groaning, I manage to sit up and stare at the (h/c)haired lady.
Not gonna lie, she is pretty.
Pretty ugly.
And where have you been this whole time?
I was busy.
Was it so important that you had to let me get captured?
Yes.
"Hey. Are you alright," I hear a soft voice ask.
" Yeah. Why do you care, " I say and cover my mouth.
"Sorry. I have a split personality called sully. He is  amazing. Sully! Cut it out!Also my name is liu"
" Not gonna lie your split personality sounds amazing. You're never left alone, " she says and smiles.
"If you were me, you wouldn't think so."
I look around me and see E.j, Pinkie and my partner.
"Oh, my name is y/n and I'm guessing you know who these guys are."
" Yeah. So has Jane woken up? "
"Her name is jane? Wow. She looks very pretty."
" Are you guys talking about the sleeping bitch, " I hear a very familiar voice and see that it's my brother jeff.
"JEFF!!"
I'm guessing Jane is awake now.