#2

Y/n pov

When I finally pulled up in my driveway, I got out of the car and went to grab my food. I had to come two times back to the car to get all my food. Once inside I freeze and look at my food and find little people on top of my precious waffles fighting. Suddenly i grab all three of the tiny men by their shirts and hold them up to eye level. "You better not have eat in my precious waffles or cheesecake," i tell them. They look at me and nod no quickly. I go back to my happy state and put them down. "So what brings you here,"I ask them and a masked person starts talking. "We don't talk to you," he yells at me. "Cool," I say back and start to unpack my food. " you guys want anything, " I ask them and I take out a cheesecake. I grab a knife and slice a piece off and start eating it. I look back to the tiny people and the masked man stares at me. I hold the cheesecake out to him and he grabs a  tiny piece with his tiny hands and eats it. I look at the other guys and ask them if they want any.They nod no and I finish unpacking food. When I'm done I realize that a slice of cheesecake is missing and three waffles are missing too. I look back at the tiny people. "Have anything to explain," i ask them and raise an eyebrow. The hooded person points at the masked person and mouth guard person. They both look at him and I grab the hoodied guy before any damage is made. "Thanks," he tells me and puts out his hand. " I'm hoodie, " he tells me and I give him my finger. "Names y/n," I tell him and shake his tiny hand. "That's Masky and toby," he says and points at the mini boys. " Sooo..You guys have anywhere to go, " I ask and he nods no. " maybe you guys can stay with me for tonight and we'll figure out something tommorow, " I tell him and he and toby nod. "NO," masky yells and hoodie is shocked. I put hoodie down and look at masky. "So you'd rather sleep outside?" He thinks it over and sighs a fine. " Cool, " I say and go to my room. When I come back I have scissors,needles,thread and old stuffed animals that I never play with as much. The guys look at me worried. "I'm not going to kill you," I reassure them and start making beds on the stuffed animals.
(Timeskip brought to you by a worried Toby)
When I was done we ate some sandwiches cause I felt lazy and put them to bed. I look at Toby and wonder to myself why he won't talk. "How come you don't talk," I ask him and masky pulls my shirt. " He's scared that you'll make fun of how he talks, " Masky tells me and I go back to toby. "I won't make fun of your voice, toby. But if you don't want to talk to me I guess it's fine," I tell him and I turn off the lights. " AAAHHHH, " I hear someone yelling and quickly turn on the lights. I grab a bat that I keep under the couch and I grab the proxies. "That was *tick* Masky," Toby tells me and go to masky. " why'd yah scream, " I ask him and put him on my palm. "I'm scared of the dark," he shyly whispers to me. " Its fine. You could've told me instead of scaring me to death, " I tell him and I go to my room and grab my blankets and pillows with me. I go to the couch and lay down. "Y/n, what are you doing," hoodie asks me. " if someone tries to kill yah guys I'll hold him off while you guys escape, " I tell them and masky calms down. "Now go to sleep," I tell them and toby laughs. "That's *tick* Jeff's line," he laughs. " Cool you're talking and may I ask who is jeff, " I look at masky and he replies, "He's a friend." Meh. I put them back to sleep and I finally went to sleep.

Hoodies pov
When we finally made sure that y/n is asleep we start talking. "She's nice," I tell hoodie and he replies with a meh but I know that he thinks she's nice. "She *tick* didn't make fun of me," Toby says happily. " I guess we can stay here until we find the others, " Masky quietly says. "Yay," me and toby say at the same time and we go into the stuffed animal beds that y/ n made. She's so nice even though we barely met her. I look at the couch and see her sleeping peacefully. Slowly my face turns red. Hoodie! Handle yourself! After some time I finally sleep.