#16

Meanwhile with you....

Nothing happened. You just went to random stores and bought the stuff you were supposed buy. Except for the poison. You bought rat killing poison instead.

(Timeskip to when you go back to the mansion)
Y/n's pov
"Finally home sweet home." I open the door to find the walls scratched, the pillows and couch shredded, the t.v broken, and the on the ceiling Toby is taped up there somehow, surrounded by scribbles.
"How did this happen," I say looking at the now worried pastas on the ground.
" I wouldn't check the restroom if I were you, " pinkie says quietly.
" Well.. " Ben started and made something come out of a nearby lightbulb.
Not something. Someone. I looked closer and saw a pale person with black hair and a carved smile.
Next to him a red and black dog showed up. And it was smiling.
"Let me guess. The one and only jeff the killer and smile dog."
" Y/n. How'd you know, "e.j asks me confused.
" Lets just say I've done a little research, " I say and pick up the little jeff to eye level.
Everyone just stares at me, with a dark aura surrounding me.
"You better hope that my console isn't broken or things will get bad. You're also going to help me clean this mess up," I tell the now shaking jeff.
He quickly nods yes and I put him down.
My mood changes from scary to nice .
"L.j sorry but I couldn't by you actual poison. Is rat killing poison fine," I ask him and he nods yes.
" what the hell is going on, " jeff says absolutely confused with me talking about poison.
"I know about the creepypastas. You can stay here until your boss comes for you or whatever," I say and go to the kitchen to put the food away. Just as I was about to go into the kitchen, a little knife got thrown in my direction. Luckily, I caught it just on time before any damage could be made.
I slowly turned around with a forced smile and twitching eyes.
"Today is the day that y/n finally commits murder," l. J says and runs to hide behind the couch.
"Who. Threw. The. Fucking knife?"
" jeff *tick* threw it, " Toby says and runs to hide between my legs, before jeff can attack him.
"Twitching weirdo," Jeff yells and looks at me, " you don't scare me bitch. "

How the pastas react:
Toby: being held back by y/n
Pinkie and l.j: putting poison in a cupcake for someone(*cough*Jeff)
E.j:goes outside to the garden and punches a tree really hard pretending it's jeff
Masky and Hoodie: trying to punch jeff but smile is keeping them from doing so
Ben: being held back with toby, by y/n

Back to you....
You scoop up the pastas and hold them back until they're calm. "Calm down guys. It's fine. Don't let the joker wannabe get you guys angry," I say to them and smirk.
" Hahahahahaha, " pinkie,l.j and Ben fall down on the ground laughing about the joker wannabe part.
"I'm going to bed guys. Jeff you can sleep on the couch. Tomorrow tell me if you're going to stay. Goodnight guys," I tell the creepypastas and go to bed. " Bitch. I'm sleeping outside, " and with that jeff went outside.
" Wait. Who's going to sleep with y/n today. Y-you know, to make sure jeff doesn't kill her, " I hear hoodie say and hell broke loose.
Something rubs on my leg and I look down to see smile.
"Aaaaww, you poor adorable dog. Having to deal with joker over there," I say and pet smile's ears.
He rubs his head into my hand, and walks towards my room.
"Guys, smile is going to sleep with me tonight. Good night," I say and with that I go to bed with smile laying down next to me.

L.j's pov
"Isn't y/n the sweetest. She even managed to win over the dog. THE DOG," Pinkie yells .
"Yeah," all of us agree.
" One day *tick* I'm going to kill *tick* jeff, " Toby says angry.
"Yeah," we all say again.
"Are we just going to be saying yes all night or are we going to go to bed," e. j says and we all say one more yeah before going to bed.
"If jeff says one more bad thing to you y/n, I will beat him up for you," I softly whisper and then I go to sleep with a very red face.