#10

With me and Jim:
Y/n's pov
"Mmmm. Mmmmfff. Jim. Stop," I yelled as jim started shoving cake at my mouth. I grab the fork out of his hand and throw it. "I can eat by myself," I tell him and he shrugs. Turns out he's making me taste test cake for him because he's making a wedding cake for a wedding. Hopefully the Creepypasta gang is fine. I taste a pink cake. I quickly spit it out and rub my tongue with a napkin. It tastes like a cake that was thrown into a bowl of salt. "Defiantly a no no."

Meanwhile with the Creepypasta gang,
No one's pov.......
" I *tick* miss y/n, " Toby says bored on the couch. "Same," all the guys and pinkie reply. " I miss her beauty, " pinkie says and the boys glare at her. Pinkie quickly gets up and runs into the pink room that y/n made for her. Suddenly the t.v starts glitching. "PLEASE. I BEG THAT IT ISN'T BEN," L. j says dramatically but all the guys agree with him still. "Guess who's here," a voice sounds from the t.v. "WHY," L.j yells and pinkie comes back to the living room to see who it is. "Oh. It's ben," she grumbles and goes back to her room. "Wow. How'd you guys get this house," Ben asks them and the proxies explain to him. " Where this lady at, " Ben asks and glitches a bit. E.j runs at Ben and whispers something to him. "If you hurt her, I will drown you again." Ben shivers and starts smirking . "You guys love her," he says and the guys turn away so Ben won't see them blushing. "Its our job to kill so I'll make you a favor and do it for you," he says and makes electric wires trap the creepypastas before they can do anything. Little did he know that a certain female was calling for help.

Pinkie's pov
I heard what was going on so I called my darling. "Y/n~. Someone is trying to kill us,I think, but don't worry. Whatever you do don't come." " WHAT! "I hear her yell and she hangs up. Well the phone turns off. "Slendick will be dissapointed ," Ben says from the phone and wires shoot out and trap me like the other pastas. SHIT!

Back to y/n's pov
"WHAT," is all I yell before pinkie hangs up. No one is touching them. My eye turns red but it changes back before I notice. " Gotta go, " is all I yell at Jim. I grab my keys, get into the car and drive as fast as I can go. No one is going to harm them and stay alive.