#7

Your pov
"Guys be quite. You're going to wake e.j up," I tell Masky and toby who were at it again. "He started," Masky yells and points a toby. " No *tick* he started, " Toby yells back and points at masky. Five minutes later, they are fighting again. I sigh and sit down on the couch next to l.j. "Hey l.j. Are they usually like this," I ask him and he says yes. He starts yawning and ends up falling asleep on me. So adorable! I carefully get up and put l.j to bed. "Goodnight l.j," I tell him and go to check on e. j.  Once I enter my room,I see e.j looking confused. "You passed out," I say, which freaked e. j out a bit because he didn't know that I was standing there. "W-who are you, and what am I doing here," he asks and hoodie enters my room with a slightly scratched Toby and bruised masky. "Toby?hoodie? Masky? What are you guys doing here," e. j asks. "I found them when I came back from food shopping and they decided to stay here," I explained to e. j. "A few days later I found l.j too and-." " You found l.j, " e.j asks and I nod yes. "And after she *tick* found him you *tick* came here to eat her kidneys," Toby explains to e. j and we all nod. "I'm so sorry for trying to eat your kidneys," e. j says and bows down. "You don't have anything to be sorry about. You were starving, so what else could you do," I reassure him and bow down too. "If you want ,you can stay here too if you want to," I tell him and he replies with a yes please. " Why are you letting him live here, " Masky asks me out of nowhere, " he tried to eat your kidneys! " "I know but everyone deserves a second chance," I tell him and pat his head. " Ill be right back, " I tell them and go up to the second floor with a bunch of rooms that I never use. (Ps. You live in a mansion) Secretly, I've been fixing up the rooms for the little guys and now I'm almost done.I put a cage in the stairs so they don't climb up and see their surprise. But now I need to fix a room for e.j too. Toby's room is painted orange with black lines and he has a mini fridge and mini toaster in there too. Hoodie's room is painted a dullish yellow and he also has a mini fridge with his favorite sandwiches. Masky's room is also painted yellow and he has secret nightlights in there. He also has a gun above his bed just in case. For l.j's room it is painted to look like he's in a spooky carnival and there are candy bowls in there too. Now I'm going to work on e.j's room. His room is painted a dark blue and I splatter the room with red paint. Perfect. Once I finish painting I put medical stuff in there too. Just in case.

E.j's pov
"Y/n was nice to let me stay here," I tell the proxies . "She's always nice," Hoodie says. THUD! ! "She's been gone for a long time," Masky says a bit worried. "Why if *tick* She's being kidnapped,"Toby says and we run like rockets up the stairs. Why the heck is there a gate in the stairs! "I have a solution," hoodie says and throws Masky at the gate. The gate opens and we continue running to check on y/ n. Instead of finding her hurt we see her on the floor covered with paint. "Are you alright," I ask her and she nods yes. " why are you *tick* covered in paint, " Toby asks her. She smiles and points at the rooms. "Why are the rooms marked with our- ohhhh," Hoodie says and enters a room marked with his name. "Surprise! You guys get a room to yourself," she yells out happily. I see a room marked with my name. I go inside and I love it. Wow. She did this for us. She's so caring. I ran outside the door as fast as my little legs can go to thank her but when I came out she was asleep on the floor. Lazy.😊