#3

Y/n Pov 
When I woke up,I found Masky sleeping on top of me. "Masky,wake up," I softly say and poke him with my finger. He just snores louder. I see someone in the kitchen looking for something. I realize it's Toby. "Toby. Help meh," I call him and comes. He grabs Masky by the hand and yells at him. " wake *tick* UP! " Masky wakes up suddenly and looks at me. "Sorry,I got scared," he tells me and I reply, " Its fine. "  "Time for *tick* breakfast," Toby yells. " Yay,you're talking, " I tell him and he blushes a tiny bit. I walk to the kitchen and grab a box of waffles. "Who wants waffles," I ask them and toby jumps up and down screaming me. " I prefer cheesecake, " Masky tells me so I grab the cheesecake from the fridge and cut him a slice. Then I make Toby's waffle and go to wake up hoodie. "Hoodster," I softly say and poke him awake. He wakes up with a yawn. "Want any breakfast," I ask him and he nods yes, so I grab him and take him to the kitchen with the others. He points at the cheesecake and I give him a slice from it. Once I'm done giving them their food, I grab a waffle and put some cheesecake on top of it. The tiny proxies look at me, still hungry. "Fine," I tell them and cut the waffle into three pieces . They happily eat and I make another waffle cheesecake. When were done I fix up the house. "Y/n,I'm *tick* bored,"Toby tells me. "Maybe we should watch a movie," i tell him and he nods yes. So I go to the living room and put on a movie. We decide to watch Sucide Squad. We watch the movie all the way to the end but I hear someone knocking on the door. The boys look at me. "Lazys," I tell them and go to open the door. When I look at the tiny person standing there I scream. The proxies quickly run over here to see what happened and point their weapons. " Oh,it's you, " Masky says with annoyance in his voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger