#15

Still with the creepypastas......

Jeff's pov
" FUUUUCK. JEFF AND SMILE ARE HERE, " I hear Ben say from what I think is the living room.
"What did you say, you short ass elf."
" JEFF! YOUR DUMB DOG IS DESTROYING THE HOUSE! " I hear Masky yelling and sure enough Smile is ripping up the couch and pillows.
"STOP YOU DUMB MUTT!"

Smile's pov
No one calls me a dumb mutt!
I continue chewing the couch and when Ben, masky and Jeff try to get me at the same time, I jump off the couch and knock the t.v over, making it break.
Pinkie,l.j and Toby try to catch me and put a leash on me but I'm too quick. Good thing that I wasn't affected by the portal.
I go to the walls and start scratching them.
"Y/N IS GOING TO BE ANGRY,"Pinkie yells.
Who's y/n?

Jeff's pov
" Wait a fucking second. You guys haven't freaking killed the owner! " I yell at them and they turn away with light, red cheeks except for masky, Hoodie and e.j because they're wearing masks. But underneath those masks they're also blushing.
"Maybe we should leave her a little surprise," I say smiling my permanent smile, and I grab near by crayons.
Before any of the other pastas could do anything, I run away from them while scribbling on the walls.
Next, I climb on top of the now giant smile and I scribble on the roof while smile jumps.
"*tick*JEFF," I hear and I turn around to see the twitching weirdo running towards me with tape.
" Yeet, " I yell and manage to take the tape away from toby.
"Stay still," I say while taping twitchy onto the ceiling.
when I finished, I got off smile and ran to the restroom with a piece of metal.
(Readers you know what is going to happen)
THUNK! I broke the metal things under the sink and I was about to break the toilet, when the retarded elf shows up and glitches me somewhere.
"Where the hell am i," I look around and spot a light. I start walking towards the light and I see that I ended up in some sort of kitchen.
" Bake the cupcakes and move on to the next level!! " a game voice yells.
Something runs on to my shoulder and I see that it's smile.
"This is your fault, dumb dog."