#18

Y/n's pov
"My name is Sally."
" SALLY!!! "
I turn around and see Ben running towards Sally with jeff behind him.
"Sally did anyone hurt you? Where were you? We're you scared? Answer my questions," Jeff says worried and shakes her gently.
" My precious sister. Did anyone hurt you. If someone did I AM GOING TO FIND THEM AND GIVE THEM THE MOST PAINFUL,SLOWEST DEATH I CAN DO, " Ben says while making the most creepiest face.
"Sally. Are you alright? You're bleeding and I'm very worried right now," I say and carry her.
" Yup. Imma ghost that walked from slendad's mansion. I look like this, " she says and just to prove her point she walks through a wall.
"Thank goodness. I was this close to calling 911," I say and relax.
" Sally how'd you come over here, " Masky asks, wondering how the hell a little girl walked from the mansion to this mansion.
"Well first, I was walking and then I got tired so we stopped to rest by a house. Charlie wanted to make sure no one was inside and he came back saying no one was there. They must've been messy because there was a lot of ketchup on the ground, and I think Charlie must have gotten some on him cause he also had ketchup on him. After that day, I followed a magic trail of candy wrappers and ended up by a store. I passed through the wall and got some snacks for me and Charlie to eat. It was funny when a lady  passed us and looked at us with a funny face. It looked like this.
\(°•°)/
Charlie said she was scaring him. So I killed her," Sally says and gives an innocent smile.

" After that, I was looking around the street and it started getting dark. A man came and said if I wanted to follow him. I said no and tried to run b-but he grabbed me and d-did this, " she says and shows me her hand with a  big  purple blackish scratch.
"WHAT," the pastas angrily yell because who would dare hurt Sally.
I take a deep breath, while the pastas watch me quietly getting up.
"Where are *tick* you going," Toby asks.
" Guys I know killing is bad but kid abusing is worse, " I say and open the locked infirmiry closet.
Inside is a whole bunch of weapons.
Guns,knives, hammers, scalpels , swords and many other dangerous stuff.
The pastas just stare in awe at how many weapons you had hidden.
"Who wants to go kill someone," I ask calmly and grab a sword while flipping it in the air like a pro.

At that moment everyone blushed (except for Sally cause she be a lil child bean and smile cause he a dog) by seeing you calmly holding a sword and thinking about killing someone, with a murderous yet attempting aura. They quickly snap out of they're lovestruck gaze and look at you confused.
"Y/n you can't kill anyone. It'll ruin your life. You'll be hunted down by the authorities," E. j says and everyone agrees.
"Not if I'm sneaky. I can wear a mask or something so no one can recognize me," I say smiling .
"Y/n. How about we kill him and you help us with finding and getting to him," Ben suggests . 
"That's fine I guess."
" What do you mean I guess. You actually wanted to murder someone, " Masky yelled absolutely confused on why you wanted to kill someone.
"Yup. I hate it when an innocent child is hurt. Think about it. What if Sally wasn't the only child he took?"
" She's got a point, " Hoodie adds.