#14

*what occurred after y/n left*

Hoodie's pov
"I miss y/n already," l. j fake sobbed and threw some candy at pinkie,who was on the floor doing nothing.
I miss her too I thought to myself.
"Watch it clowny," Pinkie yelled and threw the candy back to l. j.
"Can you two *tick* be quite. I'm trying *tick* to  concentrate," Toby yelled from the kitchen table while trying to draw you.
" That must hurt your brain, " Masky yelled from somewhere.
"Umm, masky where are you," I yelled out and looked everywhere to find Masky in y/n's room.
"What are you doing in here, " i asked him and he pointed to the y/n's  restroom. (You have a restroom in your room)
" Damn I look hot, " a voice yelled from inside the restroom and the door opened to reveal the one and only ben. In make-up and wearing a doll's dress.
"Guys when is--," E.j paused and looked at Ben, who posed,"OH MY GOD. A WITCH," e. j yelled and ran out of there, leaving Masky and i laughing on the floor and Ben to go change back.

Meanwhile with Toby/ Toby's pov
I decided to play a game with l.j and pinkie, while Ben,masky, and Hoodie were in y/n's room, and e.j ran off to who knows where.
"What are we gonna play," Pinkie asks and I think of the best game.
" TRUTH OR DARE, " I yell and they agree.
"Truth * tick*  or dare,Pinkie," I ask and she chooses truth.
" Boo, " l.j boos and throws a candy at her.
Where'd he get the candy from? Nevermind  back to the game.
"Who do you *tick* hate from all of *tick*  us creepypastas," I ask.
"That's easy. L.j," she says loudly and l. j throws a jaw breaker at her.
"Ouch," she sarcastically says and throws it back at him.
ship I think to myself.
"Truth or dare," Pinkie asks l. j.
"Dare. I ain't no chicken," he yells and pinkie get a sparkle in her eye.
" Tell Masky on how much you hate him, "she says and l.j knows that his death is near.
" Fine, " he whines, "MASKY!!"
" What!, " Masky yells back.
"YOU ARE A MOTHERDUCKING MIDGET WHO JUDGES EVERYONE TOO MUCH AND CHEESECAKE IS GARBAGE," he yells and poofs to his room.
Masky comes running to where me and pinkie are, with the nastiest face that his mask can make, holding a gun.
"Where is the cheap Ronald McDonald," he says menacing .
"Don't know," Pinkie shrugs and masky begins his hunt for the clown.
" We're having clown kidneys for dinner, " pinkie says and e.j shows up.
"They're probably not good because he eats candy almost all the time," e. j responds , while we give him a "wtf " face.
"Just saying the truth," he says and sits next to us on the couch.
"I'm back," L. j appears all bandaged up with scratches on his face, and a jar stuck to his head.
Me, Pinkie, and e.j burst out laughing , while l.j hits us with a pillow to stop.
"Back to the game," l. j yells ,so me and pinkie go back to where we were sitting.
"Wanna play e.j," we ask e. j who is staring at us. He nods no, so we decide to keep the game rolling.
"Toby. Truth or dare," l. j asks dramatically. "Truth," I choose and they throw candies at me.
"*tick*Guys." " Fine we'll stop, "L.j grumbles and gets his candy back.
" Truth or dare? "
Before I could say something a dog comes into the house. He looks oddly familiar?
"Get back here you mutt," a recognizable voice yells from outside and someone comes in.
" FUUUUUUCK. JEFF AND SMILE ARE HERE, " Ben yells from y/n's room.