#13

Y/n's pov
"How did this happen," I say trying not to sound angry, while I look down at the proxies. Me and the creepypastas are now standing in the living room, or what was the living room. The walls are all scratched, the t.v is broken, the couch and pillows are shreaded, and Toby is somehow taped to the ceiling, which is covered in scribbles. "I wouldn't check the restroom if I were you," Pinkie says quietly. 

It all started this morning, when I woke up. "Good morning beautiful ~," I hear and turn around to see Ben staring at me. " Good morning Ben," I reply,not really caring, and I head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decide to make bacon and eggs today. "Breakfast," I yell and everyone comes running down except for Ben cause he came through the microwave. "Pinkie please stop stealing from l.j." " Fine. " "E.j. I know you mainly eat meat but please try eating the eggs." " Ok. " "Toby. Stop bothering Masky." " *tick* But it's funny. " "It won't be funny when I shove my gun up your-." " Guys behave. " 
"Ben. How'd yah sleep," Hoodie says changing the conversation. "I slept nicely. Y/n smells like flowers and strawberries," he says gazing at me. "I know right," Pinkie yells. " So far, who has slept with y/n, " Hoodie asks and  masky,l.j, e.j, pinkie, and Ben raised their hands. "I call sleeping *tick*with her today," Toby yells and grabs on to me.  " Why don't you guys sleep in your own beds, " I ask. "Because you need protection. Just in case someone comes," masky says quickly and everyone agrees cause they don't want to say their reason. " Ok. Welp imma go shopping today. Need anything, " I ask and they start yelling out things so I make a list.

-candies
-cupcakes(pink preferred)
-poison(what the heck l.j),
-footage(how'd masky get a tiny camera)
-meat
-waffles and cheesecake
-medical supplies
-art supplies
-food
-a scary movie
-doll clothes(they need new clothing)

Once I finished, I went to my room and changed into a maroon shirt, black sweater and a brown scarf. "Masky, you're in charge today," I say and hand him a phone for emergencys. Just in case. "Whatever," he rolls his eyes and leaves to the living room with hoodie. " Ill be back guys. Don't get into trouble. " "we wont," they all say at the same time and I head toward the car. They'll probably be fine. Right?

To be continued.......