#24

Y/n's pov
"Jeff!!"
I'm guessing the girl ,Jane, knows Jeff.
"You FUCKING BITCH!! GET OFF ME!!"
I turn around and see Jane fighting with Jeff. And it looks like she is winning.
"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT Y/N! COME AND HELP ME!"
"Ok,ok. Jane can you please get off Jeff."
" How do you know my name? "
"Liu told me. By the way you look pretty."

Jane's pov
P-pretty!?
"Thanks, not too bad yourself," I respond while heat rushes to my cheeks.
What the hell did I just say!?
"Aww thank you. Pinkie,e.j,Jeff would it be okay for me to talk to them alone," she says while e. j and pinkie nod.
"What if they try to kill you again," Jeff asks while throwing his knife in the air and catching it.
I hate that fucking asshole.
"We won't kill her. Buuut our boss is gonna come looking for us in a few hours if we don't return. Sometimes he's an asshole. Sure he looks nice but when it comes to killing someone, he is an assss hooole. Period! Sully! Shut the fuck up! You're just angry cause he wouldn't let you control me."
"Who is your boss," she questions and me and Liu both look at each other wondering if we should tell her. 
"I know you guys are killers," she mentions and we turn our heads toward her.
" WHAT!How do you know! Jeff told you didn't he! FUCKI-, "Jane gets cut off from her sentence with a pale hand covering her mouth.
" Jane,darling, please no more bad words, " I recognize that voice and turn around to see one of our bosses.
"Uh is he your boss," y/ n asks while staring at our boss, as he shakes her hand.
"Yes,darling, my name is Splendorman. Brother of three others," he cheerfully yells and puts on his polka dotted top hat.
" What is your name and how do you know that we are killers, " he asks and somehow pulls out a little chair out of no where.
"Oh. Nice to meet you Splendorman. My name is y/n l/n and I am trying to help the pastas get back home. Masky had said that I needed to find fifteen of you to get turn you all back to normal. And technically, you are a creepypasta so why isn't any-," I didn't get to finish hearing her as I was surrounded by a purple-ish mist.
What the heck is happening?!

Y/n's pov
I was explaining to Splendorman what I thought and purple must started to surround Splendor,Pinkie,Jeff,E.j, Sully, Liu and Jane.
I quickly rush out of the infirmiry and toward the living room where everyone originally were.
I couldn't see because of the mist, so I turned on the fan and waited for the mist to clear.
Once it did, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Are we back to normal," I heard Toby ask from the couch.
I looked at him and ..........