#12

Y/n's pov
When I wake up, i find e.j sleeping on my right and pinkie staring at me from my left. "Umm, Pinkie what are you doing," I ask her and get out of my bed. " You look beautiful when you sleep~, "she replied and all of a sudden the Creepypastas barge in. "He escaped," they all say at the same time. Fuck! I go to my closet and take out a sword. I pick up all the pastas and put them into a purse which I carry. "What's going on," e. j asks, barely waking up and rubs his eyes. "Link escaped," I say and I close the purse bag so they won't be attacked. I walk to the living room and find link playing. ....my God damn Mario kart game. "Drop the God damn control or i will torture you soo bad that you'll want to die," I say very serious and link drops it ,scared. I look at the screen and my arch nemesis on Mario kart is winning. Not on my watch. I unzip the purse letting the pastas out and quickly grab the control. My arch nemesis is about to cross the finish line, when I get a mushroom and throw it at him, making him fall off and I cross the finish line. I sigh and stare at link. "Are you gonna kill me still," I ask and he was about to say yes ,when I take a knife from under the couch and start sharpening it with another knife from under the t. v. "I wouldn't if I were you," E.j says and link quickly nods no. "Good," I say, " and you're a Creepypasta too aren't you. " " Yup. I'm Ben drowned but you can call me honey~, " he says smirking and everyone glares at him, while I start turning red. "How about no thanks," I reply and go into the kitchen to make food for the pastas. " REJECTED, " pinkie yells from the living room.

(Timeskip to hungry pastas)
I gave Toby his waffle, masky his cheesecake slice, hoodie his sandwich,l.j his candies,e.j his meat and for pinkie I made her a home made pink cupcake. "Soooo gooood," she says while eating the cupcake. "What do you want for breakfast," I ask Ben. "Do you have any cookies," he asks and I give a giant chocolate chip cookie. He munched on it and I go to play Mario kart again. After the pastas finish eating, I log off and go to water the plants in my garden outside. "Guys, do you want to come to the garden," I ask and they give me a puzzled look. " There's *tick* a garden, " Toby asks and I nod yes. So I grab all the creepys and we head outside. Once outside I look at my garden. My garden of different colored roses. "You must really like roses," l. j says and everyone goes to look at different ones.
(Timeskip to lunch time)
I set up a picnic and I start calling everyone to make sure that they're all here.
" L.j"
"Hahaha here."
" E.j"
"Here"
"Pinkie"
"Cupcakes"
"Toby,masky, hoodie"
"*tick*here." " Here" "Here"
"Ben."
....
"Ben"
....
"Where is ben," I ask them and everyone shrugs. SPLASH! I turn around and see Ben falling into the lake. " BEN, "I yell and jump into the lake. I swim deeper into the lake until I see Ben struggling for air. I grab him and swim as fast as I can, to the surface.
Just in time Ben takes a big breath of air. "What were you thinking," I ask him. " I don't know. I saw something by the lake and I got closer and I slipped, "he responds. "Let's go back inside," I say and we head back inside. Once inside, I feed them their usual food and I go into my room.

Flashback
"Cam, be careful," my six year old self yells at my five year old brother, Cameron. " I will. "  Splash!!
"Cam!!! Someone help," I yell as hard as I can but no use. Cam stopped splashing and floated to the top. "It's your fault why he's gone."

After remembering that I started to cry silently so the creepys won't get worried. "Y/n are you ok," I turn around and find ben. I quickly wipe my face and put a fake smile. " I'm fine. What about you."
"I know you're not ok. I saw you crying," Ben says. He comes next to me and gives me a hug. " You remind me of him. " "Who?" " My brother Cameron. "
"You have a brother?" " used to. He drowned when I was six. I was crying because when you were close to drowning you reminded me of the same fate my brother had. " "Oh. Sorry, I won't do that ever again," he responds . "It's fine. Let's go see what the others are doing." " Wait, " Ben tells out and grabs my hand, " can I sleep with you today. I don't think I'll be able to sleep by myself after what happened today. " "Sure. As long as you try not to kill me, in fine with it." " Yay, " Ben tells and runs out of the room to brag to the others. Yup. He's definitely like Cam.

Meanwhile with a creeper outside.....
She's mine. No one will take her from me. She belongs to me. She will be mine. ALL MINE.