#19

Y/n's pov
"She's got a point."
"NO. My Angel isn't going," Pinkie suddenly yells out and clings to my arm.
" Lets just finish listening to Sally's story, " Hoodie suggests.
"Fine," the creepypastas and I say at the same time.
"Go on Sally. Tell us what happened after," I say softly and stroke Sally's hair in a motherly way.
" Well, I kicked the man in his middle part, " she says and of course I start laughing cause it's hilarious. L.j, Pinkie,Jeff and Ben join in too.
"Sorry,sorry,continue."
" After I kicked him, I kept running and running until I got tired and I stopped running to see where I was. Charlie started sniffing the air and said that Jeff was nearby. So the rest of the night I spent the time following Charlie through the woods and here I am, " she finishes and gets up.
Her legs start to wobble and I quickly catch her before she falls.
"Sally I think you should rest for a while," I say concerned for her health.
She yawns adorably and says, " let me go get Charlie. "
She rushes out of the infirmiry and I follow after her.
"You guys can go back to doing what you were doing. Also, Jeff don't you dare touch any of the weapons in that closet."
" Or what. Are you gonna snuggle me to dea-, "before he could finish that sentence, I threw a knife at Jeff's hoodie, making him get stuck.
" Nope. I could leave you stuck on the wall for the whole day or longer. Your choice. You gonna behave or are you staying on the wall? "
"Fine," he growled and I separated the knife from Jeff's hoodie and the wall.
He sat on the ground and stared at me with a bit of pink in his pale skin.
"Miss Y/n," I heard Sally call from the living room, " I found Charlie . "
"Coming," I yelled back and started heading to the living room .
"Catch me Angel," I heard someone yell and just in time I saw Pinkie jump from the hole in the ceiling .
Wait. When was there a hole here. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and caught Pinkie.
"Why were you up there," I asked her and she turned her face to a different direction .
"Nothiiiing," she said slowly.
" Wanna come with me to the living room, " I asked her and she nodded yes while hugging me.
I continued my way to the living room, and expected to find another creepypasta but instead there was a creepy yet adorable bear.
"This is Charlie," Sally happily yelled and pointed at the bear.
I got closer to the bear and I heard someone whisper behind me.
"Shake his paw."
I turned around to see Ben nodding no and jeff smiling weirdly.
"Y/n *tick* please be *tick* careful," Toby says worried.
" My Angel nooooo, " Pinkie says dramatically.
"E.j get the medical stuff," Masky tells E. J.
"On it," E. j says and runs to the infirmiry.
"Guys. Nothing is going to happen," I say and boy was I wrong.
I went closer to the bear and shaked his hand, or paw.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Charlie," I tell the bear not expecting anything.
" See nothing happened, " I turned around to face the creepypastas.
L.j and pinkie were hugging each other in fear. The proxies reached for their weapons, Ben summoned some weird chains from his game, E.j was opening the medical kit and Jeff was smiling. But he looked. Worried?
I turned around to face the bear and instead of seeing the small bear from earlier, there was a giant bear with razor sharp teeth and claws that could clearly kill someone. His dirty, dark browned hair was stained with something reddish and he had black menacing eyes.
He stood up on his back legs and.........

Should the bear:
A: attack
B: become your friend

Please write your one letter in the comments.
Only the rest of this this week you'll be able to vote.
Bye 👋•w•