#17

Y/n's pov
"Woof," I hear in my ear and I wake up to find smile nudging my head with his head.
"What," I ask the dog and he gets off the bed, and makes his way to the now destroyed living room, with me trailing after.
" why'd you wake me up, " I ask him cause it's the middle of the night and here I am following and talking to a dog.
Scratch.scratch. I look back at smile and see him scratching at the door.
"Oh, you have to go to the bathroom," I realize, while opening the door so he can go do his business .
I go outside and sit on the porch in front of the mansion, waiting for smile to come back, but before I sit down, I hear snoring.
I look down and see jeff on the floor asleep, covered by leaves.
"I know he was rude but I can't let him freeze to death," I tell myself and scoop up jeff into my arms.
He snuggles into my arms a bit and then stays still while snoring.
"Woof," I look in front of me and see that smile is back.
" let's go inside before we get frostbite. "
I open the door and let smile in. He comes in and heads back to my room to probably go back to sleep.
Instead of going back to my room,I go to the small infirmiry beside my room and get a heating blanket for jeff.
I lay jeff down on the couch and place the blanket over him.
"Good night jeff," I say quietly and head back to my room.
He can't hear me but who cares I tell myself and go back to sleep

No one's pov
You were wrong. Dead wrong. Jeff had heard you because he was actually awake.
When he made sure that you were gone he said a quiet good night and tried to sleep.
The rest of the night he kept thinking on why did you help him even though he had acted like a brat earlier.
That and what was the fuzzy feeling in his stomach he had felt earlier when you had picked him up.

In the morning...........

Y/n's pov
When I got up to cook breakfast for the pastas, I found L.j and pinkie working as a team trying to get candy from the cupboard on top of the fridge.
"L.j. Pinkie. No." 
"L.j. Pinkie. Yes"
L.j throws pinkie up the fridge and it ends up with pinkie smacking her face into the fridge, and l.j getting squished by pinkie.
I quickly run over to pinkie and make sure that she's okay.
Luckily, she is fine but she has a mark on her face from when she smacked her face into the fridge.
I check l.j after because he was just squished, and he's perfectly fine.
"That is why you don't throw people into the fridge."
Ding dong.
The doorbell rings and I go to answer it.
When I open the door I scream and all the pastas, including jeff and smile, come running.
I scoop up the pasta from the door and take her to the infirmiry.
"Are you alright," I say panicking a bit.
" Yes,miss. "
"What's your name."
" my name is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sally. "