#5

Y/n pov
Once I finished the new bed,I went to check on the guys. "You guys bored," I ask them and they nod yes at the same time. "Maybe we can draw," I tell them. "*tick* fine." " Sure. " "ok" "Yes." I grab pencils, crayons,markers and paper.
(Timeskip brought to you by a creative clown)
Once I finish drawing a rose,I look at it. To a person it looks realistic but to me it looks terrible. "I'm so terrible at drawing," I yell annoyed . "Can we see the picture," hoodie asks and I toss them the picture. They look at the picture wide eyed and stare at me. "This picture is beautiful," L. j tells me, " all I could draw was a stick dog! " "You need to *tick*meet Helen," Toby tells me and smiles. "She's not that good," Masky says out loud and the tiny boys stare at him. " He's right, " I tell them and grab their pictures. "What are you doing," Hoodie asks me and follows me into my room, with the others following after. I take out a folder and put their drawings inside. "I'm saving your pictures," I tell them and they ask why at the same time . "I like them," I tell them and open a different drawer pulling out a lollipop . "Candy," l. j yells and opens a drawer to see if there is any candy inside. Instead he finds
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A gun. "Why the heck do you have a gun in a drawer," Masky asks me. "Umm. Let's just say that people may try to break in and I get scared," I say and walk out of the room and into the living room . "How many other *tick* weapons do you have," Toby asks me and my face turns red from embarrassment. "Fifty nine weapons," I say after a while. " fIFTY NINE, " l.j yells and starts laughing. I decide to change the subject, so I went to the kitchen to make food. "What do you guys want to eat," I ask them. Lj wants candy, toby wants waffles, Masky wants cheesecake and hoodie wants a sandwich. While they eat their food I make my special cheesecake waffle. "Y/n. What's better waffles or cheesecake," Masky asks me. " Both, " I tell him and I wait for them to finish eating,so I can clean the table and plates.
(Timeskip brought to you by a sandwich loving hoodie)
"Y/n. Can you put me to bed? I'm too tired to walk," lj asks me so I pick him up and take him to his bed. "
Lazy, " Hoodie whispers and Masky and toby agree. "Good night guys," I tell them and fall asleep on the couch again because of masky's fear. While sleeping I fell like someone is on me. Probably masky. I'll tell him to stop in the morning .

Toby's pov

When y/n fell asleep l.j climbed on top of her. "Hey,lj, I was gonna sleep on her," Masky whispers so y/ n doesn't wake up. "Not today," he whispers back and snuggles with her. That should be me! I should be snuggling with her. Not lj or masky. " Hey Toby. You like her don't you, " Hoodie asks me and my face turns red. "Do *tick*you," I ask me and I know behind that red smile mask, he's blushing. "Good night," we both say at the same time and fall asleep, while Masky and lj quietly argue.