{ Memories }

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung
Theme: Smut.. Lol hell naw, not yet 😂

• Summary •
"Taehyung has finally gathered memories."

{ Jungkook is older than Tae in this }
___________________________

Taehyung is the youngest one in his group of friends. And he was, you can say, the innocent one. Today, his friends have schedules after school, Jimin and Hoseok has to go and have a meeting on their dance club, Yoongi has basketball practice and the Namjin couple has detention cause they were caught eating each other's faces before class starts. So basically, he has to go home by himself.

RIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

The bell rang, it was finally lunch time. Tae rushed out of the room and looked for his friends. He first checked the rooftop since it was their spot ever since they met. But on his way, all the boys started to stare at him. He has, you could say, a feminine like body, and all the girls are jealous about that, especially one group of friends.

He saw a boy, he looked like he was new here and he had the urge to just go to him and greet him and all those stuff but he just focused on going to the rooftop. When he arrived, he saw his friends and he smiled widely.

"HYUNGIES!!!" He ran to them and sat down next to his so called soulmate, Jimin.

"What's up Tae?" The cute fluff ball asked the younger.

"They were staring at me, like usual, and I saw a new boy on my way here."

"That's Jeon Jungkook. He has a cute bunny smile, height is 5'10, and I'm pretty sure he's older than Tae for a year." Namjoon said. Basically since he's classmates with the new guy.

"Is he nice?" Tae asked excitedly but also with curiosity since the name Jeon Jungkook sounded VERY familiar to him.

"He's really nice, and the girls are crazy over him. But I think he's gay." Namjoon said with full confidence.

"How the fuck are you so sure about him being gay?" Yoongi asks, a calm tone in his voice.

"He looked so uninterested when the girls kept attaching their bodies on him." Namjoon shrugged.

"Well he just looks uninterested, what if he's straight and he just doesn't like those girls." Hoseok said, feeling like he was the smartest in their group.

"Can we just eat?" Jin said basically filling his whole mouth with food.

"True, I'm hungry." Taehyung said since he just arrived, and they talked the whole time. After some time, they were finally going to the canteen to return some utensils they borrowed. Tae walked silently, not noticing he was gonna bump into someone on the way.

"Tae watch out!"

Too late, Tae and the other guy fell down on the cold hard floor with a loud thud. Tae looked at the other's face and he felt like he just saw an angel. His cheeks heating up, their faces were inches apart.

"I-I um... I-I'm sorry, I was wasn't looking." Taehyung said, nervous as ever when the bunny looking boy, aka Jeon Jungkook smiled at him.