{ The New Professor: 1 }

Top: Jungkook | older
Bottom: Taehyung | younger
Theme: Normal | angst
Requested by: vantae_jgk

• Summary •
"Collage student Taehyung has a crush on new professor Jungkook. Sadly, there's bad news."
_______________________________

Taehyung was sitting on his desk, eyes fixed on the window as he looked outside the school building. He looked lost, or he was just too tired to even care about what was happening inside the classroom. He heard the door opening and squeals of girls started filling the room, even boys' hollers filled the room making him groan and look back at reality aka inside the room and saw their new teacher. He froze...

First, cause he remembered that there was a new teacher replacing their class. Second, cause this teacher was so damn hot. He got the looks, the muscles, the thicc thighs, long curly hair, a sharp fucking jawline that can cut your body into two, sexy fucking hands, arms screaming veins, his tan skin, his kissable lips, pretty eyes, bet he got the abs too.

'HIS WHOLE FUCKING EXISTENCE IS JUST PURE PERFECT?!' Taehyung thought.And yeah, Taehyung's gay... So what?

(I mean in the story, we're peace people 😗✌️)

"Hello everyone!" The teacher screamed so everyone can hear, not too amazed by the reactions of students as he kept getting those reactions ever since he arrived.

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT HIS VOICE IS PERFECT TOO WHAT?!' Taehyung again thought.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Age 24, and your new English teacher!" (4/100 in an English exam but can still be an English teacher-) Jungkook introduced himself in front of the whole class, examining everyone in the room. Girls fan girling and boys drooling over him, man did he just turn the straight guys into gay peeps without even a second?

"No one will call me anything else except Mr. Jeon when school is on going, alright?"

"What will we call you when school is over then?? Daddy?!" A girl shouted and all of the girls squealed.

"Please do not get your kinks inside the conversation." Jungkook said with a laugh. "Now!!! Since everyone in this room knows me, how about I get to know you??" Jungkook said, things already hard to control for him.

•~•

"See?! I told you!! Your gay ass would suffer being in his class!!" Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend, shouted. Taehyung's cheeks tinted a bright shade of red, remembering Jungkook and how much of a turn on he is. Fuck, he's 19 and his professor is 24. He was turning 20 anyways so it isn't a big deal. Is it?

"Yah, you're daydreaming too much. Eat your food!!" Jimin shouted, munching on his sandwich.

"When will your food be something else other than a fucking sandwich?" Taehyung said, hoping their topic would avoid their new English teacher for at least a second.

"I don't know how to cook! What do you expect?!"

"Aish, just buy school food, better than having a sandwich as your lunch."

"Excuse me?! Have you tasted their food?! It sucks, I almost puked when I tasted it!" Jimin said, mouth still stuffed with food.

"Then buy breakfast at the café or at McDonalds next time, like me." Taehyung said, putting ketchup on his fries before stuffing it in his mouth, taking a bite of his burger right after.

"Excuse me, your burger is just like my sandwich here. Only difference is yours is round." Jimin said, rolling his eyes while stuffing his mouth with Taehyung's fries. "Got some, you wouldn't mind it anyways."