{ Stress Reliever }

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jungkook
Theme: Smut

• Summary •
"Parents who can't agree with a same sex relationship can't stop anything from destroying their special bond. All stressed out, what type of stress reliever can the other give his partner?"
_______________________________

Two boys, hand in hand. Both feeling so nervous, so anxious with what a small period of time can hold. Were they really gonna do this? Yes they were, and they promised to themselves that no matter what happens after this, they'll still stay together, they'll still fight with whatever they have. Because they believe, they trust, and they never lose hope that everything will someday be okay. With whatever they have, they will fight for.

Both of them were standing on the front door, debating if they should knock or not. But one of them taking all the worries aside and knocked on the door making the other open his eyes wide, tears daring to fall out because of how scared and anxious he was. Just as he was about to speak, the door flew open being greeted by a beautiful woman, and both of them knew there's no turning back.

"Taehyung! It's so good to see you again!" Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mom greeted, hugging Taehyung tightly while giving a kiss on his cute, chubby cheeks. Missing him so much as he lived separately from them. Her son staying on school dorms, sharing the room with his soon to be revealed boyfriend.

"Jungkook! You too!" She said with a smile at Jungkook, not hugging him nor touching him whatsoever as an order from her husband. "Come in!" She said, stepping to the side to give the two space to enter the house. Two males went straight to the living room, Taehyung's mom following behind. And there comes the biggest nightmare, the beast, vampire, devil, Mr. Kim, who always disliked the Jeon. Though the two young boys didn't exactly know why, they were still gonna do this, they were already inside the house, what's there to turn back to?

"Sit down, the both of you! Let me bring you a glass of water!" She said leaving the two to sit down, opposite of where Taehyung's father has seated who already looked at them with a dangerous glare. Being so thankful Taehyung's mother worked faster and came back quickly to the living room.

"You both came here to tell us something, right?" Taehyung's mom asked while sitting down next to her husband.

"Yes, we did." Taehyung said, growing much nervous as the moment grew closer and closer.

"Well then, tell us what the news is!" Mrs. Kim said excitedly, Taehyung breathing heavily before he spoke those 5 words that he's been meaning to tell them ever since.

"Me and Jungkook are dating." Taehyung said clearly, making sure his parents understood. He really kept his fingers crossed, hoping that they would give similar reactions as Jungkook's parents did yesterday. They were expecting a reply, but what they got was a shocked expression from Taehyung's mother, and a very loud laughter from Taehyung's father.

"O-oh Taehyung~ you're s-s-soooooo good at j-joking!" He said in between laughs, wiping tears that escaped his eyes from laughing too hard. But upon seeing the serious look on Taehyung's face, his laughing, smiley face turned into a serious, scary little piece of dissatisfaction.

"What the fuck Taehyung? You gotta be kidding me!" He said to his son, eyes already burning with rage.

"I'm not kidding dad. I love this man, and this man only!" Taehyung said, willing to do whatever it takes for is father to accept that his son is dating a man. HIS man.

"I didn't raise my SON to be GAY!" Mr. Kim said, not caring that the maids and his wife could hear his selfish little self.

"You really didn't father. It was MY choice to be who I am today, and I have no regrets. I love Jungkook with all my heart and nothing is going to change that. You can tell me whatever you want, drag me down with whatever you can, and that won't stop me, that won't stop US from proving you wrong." Taehyung said, his defensive side taking over his whole body, if his father tells him to finish their relationship, his answer will always be a no.