Epilogue

Summer's POV

20 years later

"We have gathered here to crown the new Alpha, Beta and Gamma. As they have all reached the age of twenty. Myself, Liz and Chaz will be stepping down from our posts." Boomed Darius inside the meeting hall. All the pack was present to witness the power shift as the packs' new leaders were chosen. "Can Michelangelo, Mika and Tina please step forward" Commanded Darius and the three of them walked up onto the stage. The crowd cheered as they reached the adults on the stage. "Do you Michelangelo, accept the responsibility of being alpha of this pack? Do you promise to protect and honour our way of life?" Darius proclaimed "I do father" Micheal affirmed They both then cut open their palms before joining hands the power rippling through the room as the title was passed on to the next Alpha. 

"Mika, do you promise to protect this pack as its beta and second in command? Do you promise to honour our way of life? Questioned Liz. "I do Aunt Liz" confirmed Mika. They then cut their palms open and joined hands as the power was passed on. "And finally Tina do you promise to protect this pack as its gamma? And honour our way of life," Chaz asked of his daughter. "I do dad" she responded. The then cut open their palms and joined hands and the power passed over. "That concludes the ceremony, please raise your voices for your new alpha, beta and gamma" Darius announce. The crowd then went wild with howls of congratulations and praise.

The cheering was not just for the new leaders it was also for the leaders that had served them through many crises."How was I darling?" Liz asked as she approached me after stepping down from the stage. "You were perfect love" I confirmed as she reached me and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She then returned the gesture kissing me on the forehead. She had finally passed her knowledge and title onto her successor meaning that her duty was served and we could focus on ourselves as all of our children were now grown up and had their purposes. 

"Should we go visit all of the pups at work before we go on our vacation?" Liz asked as the pack filed out of the meeting hall and back to their daily lives. "Of course that would be wonderful, though we did have that family banquet last night. One more round of goodbyes seem doable" I replied. After that conversation, we headed first to the warriors training field where Zeus and Apollo were co-leading a class on how to defend the pack against a rouge threat. Next, we went to see Ares working under Mac as the new doctor as was Mac own daughter as it turned out the two were mates. We then went to the office where Artemis and Athena worked their cases from, right now they were working a top-secret kidnapping case that was on a need to know bases. Our two younger pups were working at the local school teaching new pups what they needed to know how to survive. 

After we had visited all of them we were on our journey to a neighbouring packs resort hotel for a few days just to get started on our new life within the pack. No longer being needed as the front line of high ranking wolves in Liz's case and I had raised all of my children and was happy with how they turned out. Now their lives were in their own hands and they had the right to choose their own paths. I couldn't wait to see what they would do and how they changed the world around us. 

There you have it, This is the end of Omega Mistaken for a dog. Thank you for all of your support and commitment to reading this story. Please give My other works a read if you have enjoyed this. More stories like this may be coming soon.