6-part 2

Dally's P. O. V. 

After winning the rumble we all went to go check on Johnny and Row Boat. As soon as Darry parked his truck I took off sprinting to room 218. I opened the door to see Row Boat in bed with Johnnycakes sleeping, hands intertwined, heads resting against each other. Cute. 

I quietly backed out leaveing the door open. "Darry, Soda, come look at this."

Sodapop walks in first, Darry following. They both smiled and whispered to each other. They look at us and motion for us to walk in quietly. We all follow and see the site that I have already seen. All of us take a seat in chairs and on the couch quietly, waiting for one or both of them to wake up. 

Soda's P. O. V. 

I can't believe it is happening. Ro has loved Johnny for a while now and the only people that know are me and Darry. It is now 5 in the morning and Johnny is the first one to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes, but doesn't focused on us, he looks down at Ro who has snuggled up to his chest, and kissed her forehead. I smiled at that. They are cute together and make a great couple. 

About 45 minutes later Rowen wakes up and sees us. She blushes and buries her head into Johnny's neck and all of us laugh at her. She peacks back at us the one eye through her hair and smiles at me. I smile back. 

Rowen's P. O. V. 

I woke up snuggled into Johnny's chest and look up to see the whole gang here. I get embarrassed and hide my head into his neck and wait a minute or two before peacking at Soda with one eye through my hair. I smile at him and he knows why so he smiles back. 

We all begin talking about the rumble and other things, getting lost in time. Around 8:00 the nurse walks in and says Johnny can be discharged. We all set out and close the door behind us so Johnny can change. When he is done, he opens the door and intertwines our hands and we follow the gang to the front desk. Darry signs him out and we all head back home. 

Soda and Pony make breakfast because Darry and I normally make it. But, they are also making it so Darry and I can clean everyone up from the rumble. We got everyone cleaned and fixed up just as breakfast was ready. We had cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk and cake. 

I went to mine and Darry's room and grabbed clothes, make up, perfume and deodorant. I showered, dressed in,

brushed my teeth and brushed my hair

brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I walked back into my room and threw the dirty clothes in the hamper and sat down on the couch in the living room next to Johnny and pecked him on the lips. 

The whole gang played games, talked and watched movies until egg all feel asleep.