6-part 1

Rowen's P. O. V. ​

​​​​​​I woke up to commotion in the living room. So I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my and brush my teeth. When I was done I walked into the living room and sat on Darry's lap. I layed my head on his chest and breathes in his sent of wood, chocolate, and mint. 

"Hey sleeping beauty. Glad your awake. Did you sleep okay? " Darry greeted me. 

"Yeah. I just had a little nightmare about Johnnycakes and Ponyboy. I'm still tired but it was starting to get loud out here." I whispered hugging him. 

" Sorry to hear that. Soda, Steve and I have work, but you can go with Two-Bit and Ponyboy to see Dally and Johnny if you want. The rumble is tonight also. " he said. 

" Okay. I will just stay here and sleep then I will visit Johnny when you guys are at the rumble" I said. 

He nodded and I got off his lap so he could leave, then I sat back down and had Pony get one of Dar Bear's blankets. He came back with my favorite one and I fell asleep. 

I woke up get someone shaking my shoulder. I look up and see Soda and Darry looking at me with concern. 

"Have you been asleep all day? " Soda asks. 

I nod my head and look at them. 

"Why don't we get you something to eat and then I can drop you off at the hospital so you can see Johnny" Darry said. 

I nod and stand up, only to fall into Soda. He helped me to the dinning room and sat us both down at the and eat grilled cheese and Pepsi. After eating, I gained more strength so I was walking on my own and out the door to the truck. Darry was right behind me. 

When we got to the hospital, Darry gave me a kiss in the head and said that he would see me later. I walked in and went to the front desk and asked what room Johnny was in. She told me that he was in room 218 and was asking for me. I found his room and went in and found him awake. His eyes went straight to me and he smiled. Man he is so cute. 

I sat down on the chair next to his bed and grabbed his hand, lacing our hands together. I looked at him and whispered, "I am glad to see you up. I missed you so much, both you and Ponyboy. I thought I lost you both like I did mom and dad. I wouldn't know what I would do of I lost you both. Johnny, I have loved you for a while now, you mean to much to me for me to lose you. " 

"I love you too Rowen. " Johnny said. 

Then we both leaned in and we were kissing. After awhile we pulled away and smiled at each other, resting our foreheads against each other's. Johnny told me to get in bed with him so I carefully climbed in so I didn't hurt him. I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his scent, smoke and vanilla. 

"Rowen, will you please be my girlfriend? " he asksed. 

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend. " I said. 

We kissed again and then fell asleep in each other's arms.