#5: The Uninvited vistor

The sky growled and thunder screamed when a certain black crow flapped in through the open window of a wooden house and right into the spacious master bed room.

The white curtains flapped in the windows obscuring the crow for a split second.

When the curtains whipped back they revealed a handsome young man with gray hair standing in place of the crow.

Jimin shape shifted back to his human form, and the moment his feet touched the ground all the fight went out of him.

He crumbled to his knees as his head bowed down in shame and embarrassment.

He could still taste Jungkook's blood; it had been sweet like its scent, however it had been laced with the certain bitterness of Vervain.

Vervain was the only herb that could hurt vampires and help the consumer from being influenced.

Now you are probably thinking what about garlic then? Well let's say it's just a myth.

The vervain had hurt Jimin. The blood on his lips was a proof of that and the burning in his throat.

His blood and Jungkook's.

What hurt him more was the fact that he broke the promise he made with himself to not hurt humans.

Jimin knew what he was going to do was painful, it might hurt them both. But those wounds might heal.

He closed his eyes in determination. And let out a soft sigh. It would hurt him if he walked away from his soulmate but atleast Jungkook would be safe.

At least he wont have to die because he was Jimin's soulmate.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was staring at the ceiling trying his best to hold on. But the truth was it was too much. At this point he was struggling to stay sane.

There were too many thoughts running wild in his brain.

Like the fact that how a vampire could perform magic and that too the scared spell of Forever Tie.

And how, in the name of heaven, was a vampire his soulmate?

Jungkook sat up abruptly feeling the tightness in his throat as he looked at his hands thick and callused from years of hard work and brutal training. Remembering the feeling as the cold thread had settled on his finger.

Jungkook wanted to believe that the thread wasn't real it was just Jimin playing trying tricks on him.

But he knew the feelings that he was feeling all of a sudden, the attraction he felt towards the vampire, the split seconds of hesitation and the slight relif he felt whenever his attempts would go to vain, he knew where all this was pointing too.

Jungkook wasnt stupid but at this point he was lost. He didnt know how to proceed.

They were a prey and predator. One was the sun and the other was the moon. One was light and the other was dark.

Just what was fate planning for them?

He then opened his eyes letting them wander to the dagger his grandfather had given him.

Jungkook ran a hand beneath his eyes. Wiping away any wetness that might remain before standing up and picking that dagger.

He let his finger trace the words carved on the base of the blade.

And light will always overcome that, which is dark.

He touched the bite mark on his neck,

We arent meant to be together. I will not run away. I will face him and either he dies or he kills me. One way or another this has to end.