#7: Submission

The house was silent and the various candles in the living room were burning a soft shade of golden and from the windows, one could see the overcast skies

Abruptly the door slammed open and Jimin walked in clutching onto his arm that was dripping blood. He kicked the door closed with his foot. His sight was hazy and the world seemed to spin. He walked a few steps and clutched on the back of the sofa to steady himself.

I should go hunt so I can begin to heal.

But just as he took one step forward his feet slipped on the floor and he fell backwards his head hitting the wooden floor.

The loud sound of bones cracking resounded.

At the moment Jimin did not feel the pain, he had long since been dead, but rather he felt an agony from somewhere deep within his bones.

The moment when he had seen the knife pointed at the Hunter, it kept replying over and over.

Jimin had felt multiple emotions in that single moment. But the anger and fear he felt had been distinctly stronger.

He had been afraid to lose that Hunter and it had left the most shaken. The moment he had sensed danger and seen the knife pointed at him.

It had been an unconscious reaction but he had also been angry that someone dared to mess with what belonged to him.

He didn't want this, he wasn't ready for another soulmate. He hasn't still moved on from when he had lost his only one. He wasn't ready to let his heart go again.

A soft tear rolled down Jimin's eye and disappeared in the vampires grey hair as he passed out in a pool of blood.

Jungkook:
I shivered where he sat leaning against the tree. I felt like something was wrong. My heartfelt like it was wretched. It felt like I was underwater and I couldn't hold my breath any longer I needed to find the surface before I drown.

When my mind became conscious I was already standing at the little bridge over the stream that led to Jimin's yard, It was falling hard and I have drenched The house in front of me was all quiet and dark only making my heart pound faster.

Without thinking much I sprinted across the yard. I froze and took a step back and started at the uncovered window. There were numerous candles in the living room but what horrified me was the fact that we're burning blood-red flames. Danger. Jimin was in danger.

I forgot everything but that which instinct told me and that was to protect him, my other half. The person I loved.

Only then did I realize things had escalated to this point

The door was open a slit and the moment my hands touched the knob it swung open, revealing the dimly lit living room. The candles flickered as a strong gust of wind blew and my whole body tensed.