× Two ×

"You got it X." Doc waved for his two friends to follow him, leading them into an alleyway and stopping.

"EX? You home?" The creeper called, silently telling Xander and Keralis to get behind him.

"What's up Doc?" Xavier poked his head out from a corner. "You brought some more friends?"

"Actually..." Doc stepped aside and Xaviers mouth dropped slightly.

"It can't be." He gasped, rushing to look at Xander.

"How did you know?" X asked, stepping away from him, mostly startled from the personal space being filled with an unfamiliar person.

"Sorry, you must not remember me." Xavier laughed awkwardly, "I was kicked out a year after you were born, so its understandable."

Doc was the main person keeping Keralis calmed, Keralis was still going mad over just hearing and seeing EX. "And who's that?"

"Your personal fanboy." Doc chuckled as Keralis forced himself out of his arms.

Keralis shook his head agressively, trying to not yell, but failing, "I just think your cool! Not in a weird way or anything though!"

Xavier laughed, readjusting his helmet, "well, it's nice to meet you both."

"Father said you weren't well behaved." Xander tilted his head, his brother laughing awkwardly after hearing that.

"Well, in my youth I was.." EX thought back to those years, "I was about a normal child to be honest."

Doc nodded. "How old are you again?"

Xavier laughed and winked, "that's a secret now, isn't it?"

"If you were 9 when you got kicked out, and that was a year after i was born, doesn't that mean your about 20 now?"

"Ha! Good ol' pops lied about my age too!" Xavier crossed his arms, leaning against the cracked stone wall. "I was a bit younger, I'm only two years older than you."

"So you're 17?"

"Why haven't you gone back to your old man?"

Xavier rolled his eyes at Docs question, "you think he wants to see me? Why would he have thrown me out if he would miss me? On that note, how's mum?"

Xander tilted his head, "mum?"

"Your mother? How is she?"

"I don't have a mum." Xander frowns, seeing Doc shrink in his spot.

"Doc? You seem to know something about this, explain it to me?" Xavier almost growled.

"I've heard rumors of how she died, not sure if they're true."

"Some say you did it." Keralis scoffed, "but you would never."

"I bet it was that damned old man."

"You can't blame it on fa-"

"Sure as hell I can. He tossed me out at 2 years, he would discard her like he did me if he gave even half of a shit more than he cared about me." Xavier huffed, "I found out why he threw me out when I was that young, and I'm surprised he didn't throw mum out for even having me."

"What do you mean? Why did he throw you out?" Xavier sat at his table he scrounged, four unmatching chairs.

"Sit, I'll tell you the whole bit." The three other boys sat at the different chairs, Xavier sighing and collecting himself before he begun.

"It all began when I was born. I was born a bastard, my mum and pop's weren't more than dating. What my pops didn't know, is that she cheated on him, they did the dirty too much to tell, well, for him. I've met my biological dad, he's less put together than I could ever be. Blue eyes, white hair." Xavier traced his finger in the dust on the table, glancing up slightly. "If you have any questions, ask me when they come up."

"What's a bastard?" Keralis blurted, coughing since he was inhaling the dust from the table he layed his head on, Xavier laughed as soon as he said that.

"Well, it's a child that's born from two people that aren't married or dating." Xavier leaned back in his chair. "Anyways, a year after Xander was born, my old man found out I was a bastard. Not only a bastard, but also not biologically his son. So he tossed me like a sack of potatoes."

Xavier frowned, almost deep in thought until he got an idea. X blurted it out before he could stop himself. "Why don't we get a group of people like us and run away?"

"Are you insane?" Doc scoffed, " 'people like us'? What does that even mean?"

"Outcasts." Xavier smirked, leaning over the table and ruffling his brothers hair "you're smart for going to a kiddie school."

"I'm in secondary school, excuse you!"

"See, you're still a baby!"

"I know a few people who would want to slip away." Keralis ponders a little.

"Well, let's compile a list and get started on packing."