× Six ×

"You found what?" EX growled as he observed the net, the three infront of him flinching.

"This net, it tried to catch Python I think." Biffa said, EX threw the net down aggressively and gave them a betrayed look.

"That's the last time I trust anyone I've known for years!" EX hissed, "we need to hide, he knows our coordinates."

--

"Thanks for helping me make this, Sam." EX grinned, finishing up the temporary house.

"Anything for a friend!" He beamed back, throwing the leftover blocks in a chest nearby. "Hey, I gotta go before my mom gets worried, see ya later?"

"You bet." They did their goodbye handshake and Sam left, going back to the kingdom and to the king.

"So?" The king leaned back in his chair.

"He trusted me, finally, and let me onto the world." Sam told the king, the ruler nodding. "Their coordinates are on this paper, and I have access to it whenever I want to go there."

"You'll take you're team, Evo was it? And this robot made by Grian and yours father." A robot came out from behind the king's chair, it looked almost exactly like Grian except it was more grey and had a bolt sticking out here and there.

He probably had a screw loose or two. He was in a proper stance, his arms were holding eachother behind his back and his chest was puffed out slightly "I am NPC Grian, I will aid you in capturing the Fugitive Xavier."

"I'll get right to it." Sam walked out, a villainous smirk on his face "follow along NPC Grian."

--

Why did he think he could trust Sam? That was stupid. EX was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, they decided to move first thing in the morning. All of their stuff was packed but everyone was tired.

EX glanced at the clock, 12:30am. Why couldn't he sleep? He needed to be up in 5 hours. All he could think about was how his friend-- no, his enemy-- had ratted them out. What else what he hinding from them!?

He huffed and rolled over, picking up his communicator and looking at the hub news. 'Robot terrorizes the hub; over 20 people missing from nearby kingdom.'

Didn't only fifteen people go with him? That means the old geezers up to something. That's not good. Oh, they had the names written down.

Everyone that went with EX was on there, including EX, and there was people from a famous group, Evo. What were the Evo up to now? They were trouble makers in the hub and had gotten banished from it.

Wait, is that why Sam told EX he'd meet him at the world and not the hub? Because he had gotten himself banned from the hub? So he was an Evoian?

Ah, there he was, Sam's name was right next to EX's and Grians.

Sam Gladiator Xelqua,
Grian Xelqua,
And Xavier Void.

Wait, what? Grians last name was Xelqua? What if he was in Evo too? He never acted like it. He also went to the hub. Was he new? Should EX be wary of him?

Ah, 3:21am. He had been thinking about this for three hours. Fun. EX decided he would give Grian a chance and keep a close eye on him, and tried to sleep.