× Ten ×

Grian glanced into the bathroom, his jaw dropping when he saw the puff on EX's back. "Are you.."

Grian hastily walked into the room, gasping once he saw the fluff. "I told you not to put it on!"

"Well, what do we do now?" EX wiggles the very small wings, seeming amused rather than concerned.

"We can remove them," Grian suggested, "it's not hard and won't hurt if you have-"

"We are not chopping these off, Grian." Grian shot a confused look, definantly offended, and ran off with an angry huff. "What do I do?"

EX sighed, staring at the wings for a few minutes before pulling some clothes out to hide the small bits of feathers.

~

The robot angrily moved his arms as he planned something out, muttering about how stupid Sam was to get captured by the enemies. "NPC, hows it going?"

"How does it look it's going, Taurtis?" He slightly hissed, "just fine and dandy, that is! Sam is probably the best asset to this team, you know!"

"Hey, we're all disappointed, but-"

"Yes, I know but Sam could've done better. He is known as a master of chaos, along with Grian." NPC frowned, letting out a slight sound of disgust "anyways, the plan is done, let's get to it."

~

"What do you mean we can't stay here? You said we would be here for a while." Grian groaned, throwing his head back dramatically.

"Well, we have Sam in our captivity, so he could have some way of telepathic communication to Evo or something. Were uninformed of the powers and abilities of the 'watchers'." EX leaned against the counter of the hotel, shooting a questioning look at Grian. He mouthed to him 'we'll speak after this.'

"Of course, this means we need to repair our armour and I need to learn the admin menu better." Xisuma was whispering to Joe and Biffa in the back about something, but nobody could make out what it was about. "No objections? Let's get to work."

Grian pulled EX into a different hallway, he seemed to be in a very pissy mood, "what did you want to speak about, EX?"

"First off, why are you so hissy at me? Second, tell me what you know about watchers." EX crossed his arms, trying to seem intimidating to Grian.

"One, I don't know what you're talking about. And two, nunya." EX was probably learning information backwards with how bland and useless this information was.

"They can't use the item with the symbol on it to talk to people telepathically?"

"Nope." Grian had a very bored expression, "are we done yet?"

EX sighed angrily, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, we're done."

Grian walked off without another word, completely losing the terrible attitude when Mumbo and Iskall initiated a conversation with him.

EX could admit what he did was bad, and yeah, it possibly could've hurt everything they're for. Or it might've just hurt him for no reason at all. And yes, it was a very, very childish and rash decision. But no he didn't regret it. Not yet at least. Hopefully never.