× Sixteen ×

(A/N: For the next few chapters at the beginning there will be heavy gore, I'll make sure to put a warning and I'll say when it ends incase that makes you uncomfortable.)

"His wings." EX thrashed, closing and opening his wings as NPG pinned him down. He caught the smallest bone on EX's left wing, smashing it between his fingers. The albino screamed, his wings trying to close up and hide away, but they were unable to escape. NPG grabbed each bone and crushed them like a grape, the satisfying snapping filling his and Grians ears arms making them grin.

Grian then attached the end of the wings to bindings, keeping them spread open infront of NPG and him, then grabbed a cluster of feathers and plucked them, making EX scream again. Grian felt like a kid in a candy store as he kept plucking them and dropping them into a basket, taking in EX's cries as he would a reward. Grian plucked all of the feathers off, looking at the wings and grinning at them.

EX's wings were bleeding heavily, and appeared smaller than they used to be. Where it wasn't bleeding, the skin was pink and had small slits where the feathers were forced out. "What next, NPG?"

(Gore end)

"EX should've been back by now.." Joe mumbled, glancing at the man who was frantically pacing around the hotel room.

"You think?" Xisuma stopped and glared at Joe, then sighed and continued the pacing. "Where could he have even gone? He could be in so many places!"

Joe tapped his chin, muttering things to himself, then had an 'oh!' moment. "I think I know where he is."

"Lead the way." Xisuma abandoned the walking in circles, and followed Joe to where he had thought EX would be.

~

He wasn't there. EX wasn't at his safe place. Was this the time to panic? Probably. "Joe, is there any other secret place of-"

"Xisuma, if EX isn't here, then he's missing. This isn't good." Joe muttered, crouching by the water. He looked around, spotting a feather, black with a gentle purple fade, laying not far from his position. "I think he's been abducted."

Xisuma's breath hitched in his throat as he joined Joe in staring at the feather, unsure of exactly what to say. He stammered, then turned around and ran out of the area, presumably to the hotel.

Joe closed the feather in his hand, continuing the search for finding anything that was used against EX, but to no avail. He frowned, glancing at the water, and pulled out a map and flipped it to see its back.

He scribbled down the location in his surprisingly neat quick handwriting, rolling it back up and shoving it in his satchel before going back to the hotel.

Finding EX won't be easy, and if the kingdom had to fall while it happened they would remove it brick from brick just