× Four ×

"You get the plan?" My boss said through the phone, thinking that myself, being not a human, wouldn't get it.

"For the last time, I understand and will execute the plan correctly." I sighed in annoyance, "now can I start it or not?"

"Go." Boss said and cut the line, I lazily watch for the runaways as I set up a trap for them. It wasn't a complicated one, about as basic as the ones with four pistons, a pressure plate with a block above your head, you know those. It was just more into the ground, and less visible.

They're all idiots if they fall for these. Now to wait.

--

"Wels, come back! You know she didn't mean to do that!" A red creeper yells, chasing, who I assumed was Wels through the side forest. Wels had a small cut on his arm and ran, I couldn't make out why he was running.

He wasn't watching where he was going and fell into a two deep hole I made, yelping from surprise. The creeper quickly scurried to the hole and pulled out an extra block, helping Wels get back up. "Let's go back, okay?"

Wels grabbed the hybrids arm and nodded, his metaphorical tail inbetween his legs as they walked back. They could barely hear my robotic sounds, peculiar.

I pressed a button and a net fell from the tree the two were under, them both yelping and panicking in it and getting more tangled. I jumped off the branch, semi-floating to the net and picking it up slightly. "Names?"

"How'd you get here!?" The hybrid growled, trying to be defensive. I put a foot on his cheek, lightly pushing down, him struggling to breath.

"Shut it pig." I hissed at him, watching his facial expression turn to fear. "What are your names?"

"Stop it! We're only teenagers!" Wels cried, thrashing even more.

"Ah, had to catch a couple of pests, huh? Guess it's time to exterm-"

"Wels!? Python!? Where are you!?" The voice caused me to cease my movements, then bolt away from the two, hiding in the tree I was in before.

"EX? We're trapped in a net!" The red creeper called, latching onto Wels as Wels' thrashing calmed.

"Where did the net come from?" An albino ripped them out of it, holding them close. "Nevermind, lets get back to my house so I can give you both a checkup."

The three of them walked back, disappearing into the distance. I let an annoyed sigh, at least I got some information. My communicator buzzed, "So?"

"I got new information. The albino, who goes by EX, also known as Xavier, is the alpha from what I can tell." I press the button to exit to the HUB world, appearing in front of my boss.

My bosses intimidating eyes glared down at me. "Any more information?"

"There seems to be more than Xander and Xavier there, one a red creeper named Python and a human named Wels. People that went missing a few weeks ago about the same time Xander went missing." I stand lazily, my arms holding eachother.

"Does it have an iron door for it like normal?"

"No. Xavier broke the portal."

"Thanks for your information, now shoo." The king said, me rolling my eyes and trotting out.

get prepared. (Evil laughter)