× Seventeen ×

(Gore at begining like previous one. A bit longer than last time.)

The Grian look-alike smirked, grabbing a peculiar device from the table "We want this to be so painful he'll say something, right?"

EX shook his head, trying to kick at Grian, who quickly ripped anything covering his skin off. EX tried to move away from the two, a cold metal object being put between his legs and shoved in a terriblely uncomfortable spot. "Will you speak? Or would you prefer this?"

EX shook his head no, then the metal object was quickly shoved in him, making him cry out in pain. "Gri-Grian you don't have to do this. Please- I know the King is hurting you."

Grian reacted bewilderedly, slapping EX "I have no idea what you're talking about Xavier, he has nothing on me."

NPG grabbed the handle, twisting the device and expanding it to stab at EX's insides, his legs twitched as he tried to get away from it. "Xavier, tell us, would you like this, or would you like to tell us what we want to know?"

EX spat at their faces, trying to ignore the pain as he felt his ass get expanded more, his hole felt like it was ripping. "Xavier, you would rather your own suffering than telling us where you have the key to get onto the server? You'll be released and saved for doing such a thing."

"Scum." EX stammered out, yelling as the device started ripping his skin. He started to bleed from the ripping skin, breathing heavily as he began to bleed out. "Y-you're pathetic, Grian. You knpw torture won't solve your problems"

"Are you calling yourself scum? Why, you're completely right when you comment something like that." NPG hissed, cranking the handle more. "Why, if you weren't hiding from us, you wouldn't be in this position in the first place."

EX couldn't move to kick, his whole body hurting too much to feel anything near where was being ripped. He was stuck to deal with this for god knows how long. He didn't know how long he could keep up the fake confident persona, and he knew they would win once it was lost.

He felt himself beginning to pass out as it kept destroying him from the inside out. As soon as he did faint he snapped back awake, the metal thing now under him. His pelvic area burned and he still felt like he was being stretched when they pulled the device away from him. "Already? Your little boyfriend must be pretty small if that was too big."

~

"Well, if they took EX then they had to have taken him to the kingdom, right?"

"Not neccessarily, they could've gone anywhere." Joe murmured, tapping his chin. "In the hub, a different home server, a completely faraway hardcore world.."

"Yeah, but they would want to rest easy and not waste energy on building new things since those can take tediously long, Joe. Expecially since a hardcore world with things rebuilt would be hard to come by." Biffa commented, sipping some warm tea that had been prepared earlier.

"The longer we lay around and think, the more he could get hurt, we should check everywhere in the city, and head to the castle at a later date." Xisuma mumbled, staring at his cup with slight guilt.

Joe gave a comforting rub to Xisumas shoulder and a gentle smile. "Xisuma, we'll try find him before anything too bad happens. For now let's work out all the details so we can make sure he isn't recaptured."

"What is there to work out? We just need a map of building locations on the server and to find routes to lay low while were there."

"All of those things require to have enough food, armour, and shelter at the place to last for long enough to do all of those things."

"The sooner we start the faster we find him."