× Eight ×

They were almost to the village, and once they got there they would be safe for a while. All they had to do was move into a house and the iron golem could help them out for a little while as long as EX messed with some coding. "Finally!"

The lights of the village were bright and everyone was tired. EX pulled out all his emeralds and paid for the whole hotel so the twenty plus people could have four to a room. They split everyone evenly and went into the rooms to rest.

EX was brushing his hair into a bun, "so, Grian, what was Sam asking about you joining them again?"

Grian shuffled on his and Doc's bed, looking at his not so interesting blue pajama pants. "I was forced into it. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright." EX set the brush on a nightstand by his and Xisuma's bed, glancing at Sam tied up in the corner. "What is Evo, if you don't mind telling me."

Grian thought for a second, either getting his wording together or deciding if he should ask for an elaboration. "Well, a group of rebels. They have special powers, but I'm not suppose to tell you."

EX was intrigued, he sat up and crossed his legs. "Well, can I see the powers?"

"We need to use masks for it." The blonde looked at EX, "I have mine in my backpack so I doesn't get into the wrong hands."

"Can I see it?"

"Don't tell Sam." Grian pulled his bag from under the bed and dug through it, pulling out a dark purple mask with a peculiar sign on it. "Don't put it on either."

"I would never." Grian gave EX the mask, watching him closely.

"The sign is from the old world for Sam and his friends." Grian said, pointing to the two dots and lines, "he and his friends made a thing called watchers."

"Watchers?"

"They see and hear everything if they have the mask on. It controls their thoughts, ideas, tells them what's right and wrong. It hurt to wear it."

"How did they get that much power with this?"

"Sam said it was something like talking to a void dragon or something."

"Void dragon..?" EX knew of a void dragon. After all, it was basically his ex-dads pet, he snuck to the end multiple tines to talk to them for long periods of time. Could it be?

"Do you know one?" EX just remembered to breath.

"It can't be. Have you met it?" EX set the mask in his lap, hoping Grians answer to be positive.

"Yes." EX's mouth was wide, did Grian meet the ender dragon?

"What did it look like?"

"She was a dragon."

"So you know Auctora?"