Early

Emily's POV

"Have fun now go" Ali says and I hang up the phone.

Okay Emily you got this. She's your wife for damn sakes.

"Lee? Baby? Where are you?" I hear Tobin say

"In the bathroom! I'll be out in a second" I yell

"Oh okay I'm gonna go grab my water bottle I forgot it downstairs" she says and I sigh in relief

"Okay Emily go out there now" I whisper to myself. I grabbed the robe and tied it as I walked to the room and waited for Tobin.

Tobin's POV

"Lee what movie are we gonna watch?" I ask as I enter the room

"We're not watching any movie tonight" Lee says and I see her taking off the robe she had on. Slowly letting it fall as she throws it somewhere in the room and I gulp.

"Holy shit" I mumble as I see my wife wearing a pastel blue lingerie. I didn't have a hard on but I sure as hell do now.

"Tonight I'm giving you an early birthday present" Lee says as she walks to me "Babe what have you been asking for a while now?"

"I-uh I-I d-don't know" I stutter out as she put her hands on my abs

"Yes you do babe tell me what it is" she whispers as I close my eyes

"Oh my god lord help me" I mumble as I look up

"Come on Tobin say it" she says and I gulp again.

"A-A b-bl come on Lee" I whine

"Take off your sweats and the bra needs to go too" she says and I nod as I immediately take it off quickly. I was about to take my boxers off but she stopped me.

"Wh-what are you doing baby?" I ask

"That's my job" she says and I swear I feel like everyone in the world can hear my heartbeat. She pushed me onto the chair that was apparently behind me and she sat on my lap "Hi babe"

"H-hi baby"

"Look at these abs they're all mine" she says as she ran her hands on my abs which made me flex them "Oh flexing are we now?" Her hand was going into my boxers but she stopped.

"Baby" I whine but she suddenly started to grind on my member "Baby please"

"No no" she says as she pulls me into a kiss

"Oh god" I moan and she pulled me up from the chair. She slowly took off the lingerie and god I was already hard and my dick was throbbing. "Lee" I whine and she smirks as she's now fully nude

"Enjoy" she says as she gets on her knees and kisses my hard on over my briefs then takes them off. My fully hard and erect dick hit my stomach as it was now free from suffocation. "Hard already Toby?"

"Lee"

"Patience" she says. That's something I don't have right now.

She licked the tip of my dick making it twitch as she grabbed my balls and started to roughly massage them.

"Oh Tobin the night we'll have" she says and I gulp.

Is it hot in here or is it just me? Or my wife? All of the above?

She started to stroke my dick and without warning she took all my length into her warm hot mouth.

"Fuck" I moan as I throw my head back. I tangled my hands in her hair as with each bob of her head it would hit the back of her throat. "Fucking hell Lee"