Fool

Emily's POV

"What do you think baby boys you think everything is going perfect at camp?" I babble to the boys and they just open their mouths "Yeah me too I think they're doing just fine, we have to go pick up your brother from school in a bit"

I continue to babble to them and they just blink at me. Not like they're going to talk.

"Should we call mama? Nah she's fine she's got it handled, well she is your mama something is probably going wrong" Isaac whimpers "Yeah? I know buddy your mama does not have things handled but let's have hope in her. I'm sure everything is just fine"

Tobin's POV

"Alex go!" I nudge her as Christen walks past us

"Tobin I will not hesitate to call your wife"

"You won't so now go!" I say as I push her towards Christen "WHY WONT YOU BUDGE!"

"Because I won't! Tobin leave me alone!" She yells

"Alex!"

"TOBIN!"

"Is everything okay?" We hear Christen ask. Alex and I turn around to see Christen staring at us with confused written all over her face.

"Huh? Oh yeah we're fine" Alex says and I look at her dumbfounded

"Are you kidding me?! Alex come on te-" I tried but Alex put her hand over my mouth so I could stop talking.

"Tobin shut up come on, bye Chris we'll see you later!" Alex yells as she pushes me into the elevator. Once the elevator door shuts she slaps my head.

"Hey! Ow! What did I do?!"

"You almost told her!" She yells

"Alex trust me and just talk to her" I say and she shakes her head "Please? If you don't Lee will know and she'll be mad that I didn't help in any way"

"Well then she can be mad at you because I won't do such thing"

"Alex what's the worst thing that could happen?" I ask

"She doesn't feel the same way is the worst thing that could happen!"

"Oh my god" I groan as I continuously hit my head on the wall

Alex's POV

"Hey Alex, can I sit here?" I look up to see Christen

"Huh? Oh yeah of course" I say and she sits next to me

"Lee just called she said she's anxious" Tobin says and I shake my head

"Anxious? About what? Is everything okay?" Chris asks

"Everything is okay, I had been over at their house last week so she's anxious on how camp is for us?" I say hoping she believes it

"Oh okay" she says as she continues to eat her food

"Well I'm going to go sit with um Kelley yeah or Ash" Tobin says and my eyes widen

"No Tobin stay come on" I say and she gets up from the table and walks away "So how have you been?"

"I've been pretty good you know" she says and I nod "How have you been?"

"Well I'm divorced" I say laughing it off

"What happened? That is of course if you want to tell me why, you don't have to" she says

You. You happened.

"Oh nothing much just that our marriage got a little too bumpy and we had some conflicts here and there nothing too huge but we were falling out of love" I say which isn't that much of a lie.