6.

"So Haley."

"Yeah?"

"How was the little date huh?"

"Mom, I already told you last night, I gotta go to school, I'm gonna be late again."

As I left, Mom grabbed me by my arms and pulled me to her. "Stop ignoring me Haley you gotta tell me everything with specific details. You have plenty of time, stop being so extra now."

"This is why I didn't want to tell you about us."

"Come on Haley."

Mom laughed.

"Fine," I laughed as well.

"Well, there isn't much. As we walked back home together, I decided that I was going to go all out and tell her everything. But instead, I kissed her and well she kissed me back."

"Okay, Haley!!!" said Mom sarcastically.

I giggled.

"How was the kiss," Mom asked curiously.

"Well, it was epic. It was the best kiss I've had. And we made out for like 20 minutes. But it was just so weird because she kissed me back. But when I kissed her, she stopped and looked at me for like 5 seconds, then she kissed me back so hard. After we made out, Haley stopped and kept on walking back to her house as literally nothing happened. She looked embarrassed."

"I'm pretty sure she likes you. She was probably shy and shocked because of how intense the kiss was. And I don't think she expected that from you."

"I'm gonna see her in school today and she hasn't even texted me yet nor texted me last night."

"Go to school like normal and if she talks to you and acts as nothing happened between you two, that means she doesn't like you, it was just a kiss. But if she ignores you today and tries to avoid you, it probably means she has feelings for you and she's just in a state of shock of what happened last night."

"Wow, Mom."

"Wow wow wow, shut up," sarcastically said, Mom.

I laughed and kissed Mom in the cheek.

"Love ya, I'll see how Maeve acts today."

"Love you too loser."

As I walked to school I kept thinking about what Mom said. I kinda hoped that Maeve doesn't talk to me because I wanna see if Mom's theory was true.

Suddenly there was a loud thump, I turned my head to the side and saw Johnathan lying on the ground, surrounded by Issac and other jocks on his volleyball team and a bunch of random students from Longdale. Johnathan was bleeding on his nose and looked like he was beaten up so badly.

"Come here faggot," aggressively yelled Issac and kicked Johnathan in the face.

Everyone was recording Johnathan. He looked like he was about to die. Why would they do that to Johnathan? Fuck. Then I remembered, they might've found out he was gay. I quickly ran to the crowd and suddenly helped Johnathan get up.

"Who the fuck are you?" asked Issac.

I ignored Issac and kept on helping Johnathan get up.

"Fucking answer me you bitch," said Issac.

I was furious. How could they do this? I pulled Johnathan up and walked away from the crowd.

"Come here fucker!" yelled Issac.

I finally turned back and kicked Issac so hard in the balls.

"Ow, you fucker. Why the fuck would you ever do that?" he yelled.