8.

This time I woke up without a doubt. I took a hot shower and got ready for Tuesday. I texted Johnathan to see how he was doing.

Me: Hey how you doing?

Johnathan: Hey good. Not coming to school today though.

Me: Yeah that's good. Take some time off.

Johnathan: I'm quitting the volleyball team. I can't do this anymore.

Me: K. It's your choice.

Johnathan: Not gonna lie, I don't ever really wanna go back to Longdale. Whenever I think about the fight, I just get really scared and would be in some kind of panic attack. The whole thing affected me mentally and physically.

Me: I understand Johnathan. Did you tell your parents about this?

Johnathan: Yeah, they're tryna get Issac suspended and might move me to a private school.

Me: That's good. But we just have gotten closer.

I kinda didn't want Johnathan moving schools since he and I just have gotten closer. I got to know the better version of him and I didn't want him to go already.

Johnathan: I know, I'll see.

Me: I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna go to school now.

Johnathan: Bye

---

Mom drove me to school today because she had some errands to run right after. As I got out of the car, I saw Maeve waiting for me in front of the school. I took a deep breath.

"Hi, Sarah!" Maeve greeted Mom.

"Hey girl!" Mom yelled back.

They did small talk while I was waiting near the front of the school.

"How are you doing?" Maeve asked.

I couldn't say anything but just kiss her again. But this time it was just a quick peck.

"What was that?" she asked while laughing.

"Nothing just to make sure if this felt right for me."

"Did it?"

"Yes," I said smiling.

"I really really like you Maeve. And it's been a while since I did. I really want you to be my girlfriend. So will you?"

After I said that, I felt my heart skip 10 times faster. I was so scared that she would reject me.

"I'll think about it. Don't get your hopes too high or too low. It's just that I never expected any of this. I never knew you liked me. But after that kiss when we came back from the theater, I felt so many things I've never felt from you."

"I understand."

As we walked inside the school, I didn't know whether I was happy or sad. I did love Maeve but when she said that she'll think about it, I was scared she would say no. Maeve was definitely the dominant person. I'm dominant but I would always be submissive when I'm with Maeve.

We went inside the cafeteria to get some breakfast. As we walked inside the cafeteria, I saw Issac and other people in the team sitting with him. I suddenly gave Issac the death stare and he gave me a wink and a little smirk. It was the most disgusting thing ever.

"How's Johnathan doing?" asked Maeve all of a sudden.

"He's doing good," I responded.

"I heard you came in and pulled Johnathan away from Issac."