10.

It was Monday again. I'm pretty sure everyone hates Mondays, but today not so much. Johnathan is coming back to Longdale and this means he starting off fresh. I really want to see how this is going to go.

Johnathan: I'm kinda nervous.

Me: Don't be you got this. Did your parents suspend Issac?

Johnathan: Yeah they did.

Me: That's good.

Johnathan: When you get to school can you meet me in front of the west wing?

Fuck I usually meet Maeve in front of the west wing. Maybe Johnathan is kind of in the way of our relationship. But I agreed to him.

Me: Yeah, see you there.

Johnathan: Bye.

I wanted to let Maeve know that I can't meet her in front of the west wing today because I'm meeting Johnathan but I didn't want her to get mad. I had no choice but, to be honest with her instead of lying which will make it worse.

Me: Maeve I can't meet you in front of the west wing today.

Maeve: Why?

Me: It's Johnathan's first day back, he needs some company for a while.

I was so scared she would get mad after I said that.

Maeve: Yeah I guess that's fine, I'll see you later.

I'm glad Maeve took it a little easy. But I could tell that she wasn't too happy by the way she said it.

---

As I got to school, I went to the west wing and there was Johnathan waiting for me. I gave him a hug as a welcome back.

"You look good, Johnathan."

"Thanks so do you."

I wanted to be honest with Johnathan about how he was kind of interfering with Maeve's and I's relationship. But today was his first day back, giving him company on the first day was maybe only needed.

"We have different classes right?"

"No no, I changed it to yours," said Johnathan happily.

Fuck. Maybe I do need to confront him.

"Oh that's great," I said although it wasn't great at all.

"I'll talk to you later I have to go see Maeve," I said as I ended the conversation.

"Okay bye see you later," responded Johnathan as he waved bye to me.

---

"Hi Maeve," I said while hugging her.

"Hey," she replied.

"I gotta tell you something," I said.

"What?"

I hated to say this but I told Maeve that Johnathan might have some kind of obsessive disorder.

"Well, Johnathan is becoming obsessed with me. He literally changed his classes to mine," I said.

Maeve didn't say anything but gave me the "I told you so" face.

"Well just watch out I guess. Maybe you should tell him that he's interfering with our relationship," said Maeve.

"I will but what if he justs need some company cause it's his first day back."

"God Haley. You really like Johnathan huh? Do you see how manipulative he is? He's getting to you, you keep making these excuses for him," angrily said Maeve.

"Actually Maeve. This is what I also felt like when you were dating Johnathan. You always left me out and we became distant for a while. Now when I start making a new friend that I actually like you go against me," I responded back.

"So we gonna make this a competition on how we hurt each other now?"

"No, I'm just saying Maeve. You're so selfish sometimes. I give you all the attention even before our relationship. You always come first. Now I get a new friend and you start caring about me for once," I said.

Maeve didn't say anything but walked away angrily. I was furious too. Dating your best friend is actually harder than I thought because you start to see some of their flaws.

Johnathan sat beside me all of our classes. I finally decided to confront him after school.

"Johnathan I get that we are getting closer and that's good but you are in the way of Maeve's and I's relationship. I really appreciate you but you gotta give me some space," I said.

"Oh? Are you really doing this right now?" Johnathan said shockingly.

"Um yes," I said nervously.

"All of a sudden you wanna be all up your girl?"

"What do you mean? Johnathan don't act like we weren't just enemies two weeks ago. We hated each other and you know that. Now that we are getting along you act like you don't know that I'm dating Maeve. I really love Maeve and now that I'm dating her, I need to give her all the attention I can give to her. We got into a fight because of you," I explained madly.

"Well, I'm sorry for getting in the middle of you and Maeve. I just wanted some company for the first day," he said.

He walked away as soon as he said that.

I felt like I ruined so many things today. First, it was with Maeve and me and now with Johnathan. I was right that he only needed company cause it was his first day back. I regret listening to Maeve.

---

As I got home I saw Maeve in front of my house waiting for me.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi, Maeve."

I let Maeve in once I unlocked the door.

"Hey, girls," Mom greeted us.

"Hi Sarah," said Maeve.

I then grab a Caprisun for Maeve and me as we headed to my room.

"I'm sorry for what I said today," blurted Maeve suddenly.

"I'm sorry too," I said back.

Thank god Maeve didn't take any hard feelings. She was the type to let go of things easily whereas I get attached to something so much and so quick.

"Come here," smirked Maeve.

I then pushed her on the bed and started to kiss her.

"We still gotta continue that, Sarah interrupted us remember?" said Maeve smiling.

"Yes say no more," I said.

I was ready to go all-in from this stressful day.

I kissed Maeve's neck and lips as I went down and down to her stomach. I licked her stomach down to her area. Maeve was breathing hard. I then choked Maeve and started to lick the area. Maeve moaned as soon as I licked her sensitive area. As Maeve reached the climax, I went back up and gave Maeve a kiss.

"You are so hot," I murmured.

"That's all you baby," she replied.

"How was it?" I asked.

"You sure?"

"Yes 100 percent. Next time it's my turn to be dominant."

"Of course of course," I laughed.

Maeve fell asleep in my bed as I wander on how Maeve moods swung so fast. During school, she looked pissed after I told her about Johnathan. Now she acts like nothing just happened and even considers to do the nasties with me. I suspected something was going on with Maeve.