19.

I was honestly so scared that Johnathan would find out that I recorded his confession. You never know what he can do to you. He even killed his own father. I didn't know whether to tell Mom or not but it was the best thing to do for now.

"Mom? I have to tell you something important."

"Yeah?"

"You won't believe this but I know who killed Zach."

"Who?" asked Mom. Her eyes were wide open staring at me.

"It's Johnathan," I let out a sigh while telling her.

"How'd you know?" Mom asked while her jaw was dropped.

"Well, he confessed to me yesterday. I was already kind of suspecting something from him. He told me that he had to tell me something so he told me to come to Longdale park. Then he confessed that he killed Zach. I recorded the whole thing so that we can tell the police asap and get him arrested."

"Oh my god. Poor Allison," said Mom.

"I know. So we should go now, Mom."

"Yeah, we should. Give me a minute," said Mom.

As we got to the police station, I was getting really nervous. Luckily there was the officer that interrogated us so we went up to him and told him everything about Johnathan's confession.

"Make sure you don't delete that recording. It is literally the only evidence we have," said the officer as he listened to the confession.

The police got another copy of the recording just to be safe.

"We will be arresting Johnathan right now," said the officer.

He then said something to his radio and called other police officers to go to Johnathan's house and arrest him. I felt guilty but I know that I did a good thing. Johnathan was a bad person and he shouldn't have blamed it on someone else.

Mom and I then went back home finally relieved.

---

I texted Vitali asking if he wanted to go around town today since it was the weekend. He agreed.

Me: I need your address.

Vitali: Oh yeah here: 786 Baltimore St.

Me: Great. We live really close actually. You have a bike, right?

Vitali: Uh no. But I have a skateboard.

Me: Yeah that's fine. I'm coming now, will there be in a bit.

Vitali: Alright see you, Haley.

It was chilly outside. But it felt so good cruising around in my bike. It's been a while since I rode my bike. I felt light and I felt like everything was lifted off my chest. Vitali made me stress less, and I was happy about that.

"Hey!" I yelled as I saw Vitali waiting for me sitting on his porch.

"Hey," said Vitali back. He had a beautiful smile, that was for sure.

"So my plan is we can first go get something to eat because I am literally starving," I said while laughing.

"Yeah sure. I am too actually," replied Vitali.

"There's a lot of fast food places past school, so we can ride straight to school and there's a McDonalds, Starbucks, KFC, and Burger King all around," I said.

"Alrighty let's go," said Vitali as he got on his board.

As I was pedaling, I turned to Vitali skating. He was actually really cute. His hair was slick back because of the strong wind. His jawline was popping out and I could see his huge dimples.