Chapter 28: All About Tiffany

Tiffany

"I really want to thank you for all you have done for me Montana! Me and my baby Amar" I said kissing his cheek. "Yeah yeah you're welcome, be safe and always keep in connect mami" he said winking.

I waved bye to him and the guys as I rubbed my belly. I'm actually going to miss this place. I see why Kyla loved it but hated it.

I'm now 9 months pregnant with no clue where my baby father is but hay it's cool. I can do bad all by myself.

I talked to my mom last week to see how my kids are doing and she told me Jayden completely gave up on our youngest two because they were not his. Who am I to be mad? This is all my fault, I blamed Jayden for trying to turn me into a baby making machine but in all reality I just felt guilty because I was cheating.

I'm on my way back home to solve all of these problems I caused and get my shit together.

Tiffany is back bitches

Kyla

"So I've been thinking, we should go on a family vacation. Maybe Hawaii or something" I said eating fruit outside while the kids played.

"Ion no Sof" he said drinking some cranberry juice. "Oh come on Mad, we need a vacation for all the drama we overcome! Plus the kids are getting out for spring break! Let's make Claire Bear have some fun!" I said climbing on his lap. He nodded his head thinking.

"We can go" he said laughing at how excited I was. "Are you sure this trip for them or you?" He said looking at me. "The kids but I get to have a vacation too!" I smiled getting up. "I'm going to call everyone over!" I yelled walking into the house to get my phone.

"Hay ma!" Riley said coming in the door with a pregnant Rose and their baby girl. "HI NANA BABY!" I screamed picking her up.

"Damn ma! I said hay!" Riley said mugging me. "Watch your mouth, hi baby hi Rose. How are you feeling?" I asked rubbing her belly. "Big like a whale and I'm only 5 months" She said sitting on the couch.

"Well guys, sit tight I have to get everyone here so we can discuss our big family vacation!" I said smiling at my grandbaby.

Lord I'm too young for this.

Jayden

"Hay Jay!" Isabella said kissing my cheek. "Hi my favorite little boy in the whole wide world!" She said picking up Jr and swinging him around.

"Damn ion get all that" I said mugging them. "Aw boy stop being jelly! I give you lots of kisses" she said smiling. She so damn fine, just look at her.

"Let's go Bullet" Jr yelled running ahead

"Let's go Bullet" Jr yelled running ahead. "Jr slow yo ass down before you run into somebody" I yelled after him. He's so bad bruh.

"So do you plan to have any kids in the future?" I asked Isabella as I held her hand. "Yes! I really want a little girl but Kyla makes me want twins" she said smiling. "Karmen and Kameron bad ash, don't wish for that" I said laughing with her. "Oh whatever but um Jayden I want to say sorry for overreacting the other week. I just didn't want to be used again" she said stopping in front of me.

"Nah you good, I understood where you were coming from and it's nothing like that with us" I said being truthful. She smiled and was about to kiss me but Jr shouted my name.

"Wass- Mhm hello Jayden, who is this you have around my child without even consulting me!" Tiffany yelled in the park. Loud and pregnant. I couldn't even take my eyes away from her stomach. Shit brought all that hurt back.

"JAYDEN! I know you hear me! Who is this bitch you got around my child?!" She screamed even louder making people look our way. "Jr let's go" I said calmly. "NO! He's going with me!" Tiffany said snatching him back. "Really? Now you want him? Gimme my son Tiffany! Ian got time for your bullshit!" I said getting madder by the minute. "Jay we should really go, before someone calls the police or something. Jr grab Bullet baby" Isabella said trying to calm everything down.

"I see you picked a good bitch, she'll never be me! Can't nan hoe replace me Jayden!" She said laughing. "Ain't gone be too many bitches Tiffany! I told yo hoe ass Ian got time for this bullshit! Jr go with Isabella to the car! I find it real funny how you just pop up after months thinking shit suppose to go back the way it was! HELL NO! You really fucked a nigga up Tiff! You knew how much those kids meant to me! Every last one of them and you out here fuckin accusing me of doing shit when it was you the whole fucking time! Yeah I know I cheated but Ian never did no shit like this! Own up to your dirt and move tf on! Im done with the baby mama drama. Yeen finna pick and choose when you want to be in MY SON life! I can't believe this shit. You really up here tryna argue with me about who the fuck I'm with and you damn near finna pop out hea! I'm done Tiffany! With us, this friendship and more. Ion want no dealings with yo ass. I'm taking yo ass to court!" I yelled walking away and wiping a tear.

Shit man, I see how most females feel when it comes to heart breaks and shit.

** oh lord Tiffany bring back drama, like & comment **