Chapter 8

"Hey Rose, how did your chat with Vincent Griffith go?" Bonnie asks her mentor when she walks back into the compound.

"It was fine" Rose tells her.

"Hey, are you okay? You look a little pale" Bonnie comments worriedly. The last time she saw Rose this pale was during the first few days after Davina's death.

"I-I'm fine" Rose tries to dismiss Bonnie's concern, "where's Riky?"

"He's upstairs with Bekah and Maze. Rose you don't look fine" she adds worriedly as she makes her way over to her mentor /sister figure.

"I am" Rose assures her with a small smile. "I think I'll head upstairs though" she adds as she makes her way upstairs to go and check up on Riky only to bump into Nik. Quite literally.

"Whoa" he says as he steadies her, "what's wrong, love?" he asks worriedly when he notices the paleness of her skin

"Nik" she whispers with a small smile before collapsing into his arms completely.

"Rose? Rose?!" he shouts frantically as Bonnie lifts her eyes toward the rails overlooking the courtyard only to be met by the sight of Klaus holding an unconscious Rose in his arms.

"Rose!" she shouts worriedly as she makes her way up the stairs toward them.

"What happened?!" Maze asks them worriedly as she also hurriedly makes her way toward them, out of Riky's nursery with Rebekah not too far behind, carrying her nephew in her arms.

Kol and Elijah had gone out to deal with some vampire business.

Bonnie's trying to ignore the fact that she and Kol haven't really sat down and talked properly yet. Besides they have bigger problems right now.

"She just collapsed" Klaus says as he carries her in his arms and into their room and places her on their bed.

"Let me try and see if I can figure this out" Bonnie says as approaches Rose's unconscious body.

She places her hands on on either sides of Rose's temple and channels her magic before her brow furrows in concern.