Chapter 11

Shortly after Rose, Bekah and Maze returned to the compound she gets a call from Vincent saying that Josephine had passed on.

"Should I tell the little witch that you'll see her soon?" Rebekah asks Rose when she sees how disheartened Rose has grown after hearing of Josephine LaRue's passing.

"Y-Yeah" Rose nods

"Y-Yeah" Rose nods. "Tell her that I'll see her soon and thanks Bekah" she promises as Rebekah nods at this as she makes her way toward Davina's room.

No one knows but she's thinking about all the things that Josephine shared with her. She bared her soul to Rose.

Rose tried telling her that she wasn't the best person to talk to about such matters but Josephine stared her straight in the eyes, with her piercing blue eyes, and told Rose point blank that she knows that Rose had seen more years of death than even the Mikaelsons (Nik, Elijah, Bekah and Kol) combined which came as a shock to Rose because she never thought anyone outside of her family and friends would ever know about her reaper secret but it turns out Josephine LaRue knew much more than she let on.

"Ro" Maze calls after her as Rose turns to face her over her shoulder. "You okay? You look a little pale" she adds.

"I was just thinking about the things Ms. LaRue shared with me" Rose says.

"Should I ask?" Maze asks hesitantly.

"Nah" Rose says as she waves a dismissive hand. "I'm okay" she says to Maze. "Please ask Bonnie to bring Riky upstairs for me" she adds as Maze nods slowly at this watching her friend carefully. There was something Rose wasn't telling her.

"Sure thing" Maze says as she and Rose head in different directions as Maze makes her way to the back garden where she can hear Bonnie laughing.

~Fall On Me~

Davina was coming from the shower and she grabs one of her towels to dry her hair with as she prepared for her day with Marcel. She turns sharply to face her doorway when she feels someone standing there.

"Hello little witch" Rebekah greets her with a smile as Davina's face also cracks into a smile as she rushes over to the blonde vampire to give her a hug