Chapter 10

"Hey, did you–?" Maze freezes in asking her question when she sees Elijah and Klaus walk into the compound, both carrying Davina and Rose respectively.

She, Bonnie, Rebekah, Kol and Riky awaited news of Rose's whereabouts. Kol had promptly returned to the compound following the earthquake to go and check up on his family and Bonnie.

"Oh my god" she gasps, unable to believe her eyes at the sight before her. "Davina!" she shouts enough to wake the whole of New Orleans as she rushes over to the teen.

"You can set me down Elijah

"You can set me down Elijah. I promise I won't break into millions of tiny pieces" Davina tells him with a small teasing smile as he does as requested as Rebekah, Bonnie, Kol and Riky burst out of the room that they had been in as the three adults gasp at seeing Davina alive and well as Riky squeals excitedly at this as Rebekah lowers her head to face her nephew in surprise.

There's no way Riky knew this would happen?

Is there?

But then again her nephew has more than proved himself as the prophecy child that would change everything people knew as possible.

"Hey Ma–" Davina can barely get another word in before she's engulfed in a tight hug as Maze hugs her as tight as she can, almost as if she's afraid that if she releases her then she'll be nothing but a fragment of her imagination.

"B-B-But

"B-B-But...How-How is this possible?" Bonnie stammers in evident shock from her spot beside Kol.

"It's because of Rose" Davina informs them with a small smile as all eyes land on Rose who was smiling from her place beside Nik.

She looked quite pale but she'd assured Nik that she'd be fine to stand.

Riky squeals excitedly at this as Davina turns to face him with a smile as she makes her way over to him and takes him into her arms as he squeals even louder at this, clearly happy.

"Hi Riky! Hi pretty baby!" Davina coos as everyone watches the sight before them with happy smiles.

Nik's arms were secured around Rose's waist as a way of helping her to stand.