A / N

I left Wattpad for a multitude of reasons

I felt as though no one was appreciating my fanfics like they used to, first off. Plus, I was getting way more views on Archive of Our Own. Not that I don't love the community here because it is a wonderful community, I just felt that a lot of my fanfics were turning into things that only I appreciated. And as nice and valuable as it is to be the only appreciating your fanfics, half the reason I create these stories off of those ideas is for others to enjoy them too. And because my Star Wars fics were the first ones to kick off, as soon as I left that fandom, it seemed like everyone just deserted my account and didn't want to read anything else I had to offer.

It did make me a little angry, a little disappointed but not enough to stop creating fics or updating on this account. But the main reason was Wattpad itself.

Wattpad started advertising originals; there were ads placed at every other chapter and if not every other than every chapter. They also promoted originals way more - you had to pay for those, you also had to pay to stop ads, and you had to pay to 'customize' your profile.

As a fandom writer, I felt isolated and abandoned. I felt like it was the software that was pushing me away and saying 'I don't want you here'.

So that was the last straw for me and I officially left.

And then Endgame and Far From Home happened and now the Marvel Fandom is a literal drought of just nothing. On top of all that, half of us are still sobbing, the other half is hysterically denying everything that has happened and on top of all that, we're still arguing over Civil War, the decisions made in Age of Ultron, whether or not Engame was good or bad (it was my worst fucking nightmare and it was the worst story-telling/characterization by far in any Marvel movie) and we're in a drought with no content until the Black Widow movie which is three or more years late and it won't come out until May and we don't get anything in between and then The Eternals doesn't come out until November and nothing is happening on Disney+ yet. AND NOW IT'S BEEN DELAYED BECAUSE CORONA-VIRUS AND I'M LIVING IN THE COUNTRY THAT HAS THE HIGHEST RATINGS OF CONFIRMED CASES. God I love America.

So, when Rise of Skywalker came out, and I found it to be one of the best Star Wars movies despite the complaining Star Wars fanboys and girls who found it awful and want a refund (lol their loss I guess), I found my love of Star Wars again.

Specifically, Rebels.

I saw TRoS a second time with my friend and went home and literally spammed the entire first season plus the first six episodes of the second season (I don't want to watch too much just in case I can't continue it on to the third and fourth season because I don't have those DVDs). Because of that, I came up with several more fanfics

So yes, I am back for this story - no everything else most likely won't be updated. The ones with possible (but few and very in between) updates will be The War Against SHIELD, Blackened Earth, Lone General, Lost Love, A Broken Promise (Series), Thalia Pond (Series), Ringtail (Series), and Codename Gallifrey.

But specifically with this fic, there's a few things you should know.

One, there's a multitude of versions that I have for this fanfic.

Two, all of these ideas had the common theme of Ezra, Luke, and Leia meet. And then they find out about Anakin Skywalker. They go on a mission to save him (and other surprises are revealed). They are trained by Anakin; Leia and Luke both become Jedi and Ezra becomes more Grey than anything. And they all live happily ever after.

Three, this fic is complete and I'll be working on polishing them as best as I can. This fic will also be posted every Friday for how ever many days.

(And if I forget to post, someone scream at me from the comments or scream at me from my message board)

This is also structured a little differently in that I'm trying to make it more professional.

So, without further ado...

Here is

THE ORPHAN

THE PRINCESS

THE FARM BOY

May the Force be with us all...