T H I N G S ~ T O ~ K N O W

THIS BOOK WILL (HOPEFULLY) BE UPDATED EVERY FRIDAY STARTING 5/22/20

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE GOING INTO THIS BOOK

1 ~ I literally have no real clue where this story takes place. All I know is it takes place during season 2. And after re-watching season 2, it's really skewed as to where it takes place because it takes emotional and character developments from all sorts of episodes

2 ~ I know nothing of the Clone Wars TV Show, I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have Disney+ so I can see all six (SEVEN!) seasons. If anyone has an opinion on whether or not to watch that series in chronological order or just release order, let me know

3 ~ Ezra has met the purgill. I can't remember exactly what episode that was and which one and when it was but he has in this fic. It's an important factor that comes in later.

4 ~ If Princess on Lothal has happened at all in this book, Ezra was not there. He has not seen the twins at all (well mostly at all)

5 ~ Anakin didn't really need replacement limbs. He and Obi-Wan fought but Obi-Wan tried to throw him into the lava and then promptly left, not trying to fight him. Anakin got severe burns and pains after the fight but managed to escape with his life and limbs. He uses a mask and cloaked body mostly for fear but also to keep his lungs going. They got badly burnt when he inhaled the flames. (And it is canon that Palpatine never truly healed Anakin to keep him in pain as Vader so he had a grasp on the man. So the same thing applies here in that he's controlled by Palpatine due to his pain)

6 ~ At the beginning of this story, the twins and Ezra are 16. Ezra has his long hair, I didn't really like his short hair, and Luke and Leia are still on their respective planets.

7 ~ Some of the chapters are hastily made so at some point they could go under revisions. But don't expect that they will. If you have any feedback feel free to comment and I'll probably take your advice and change it.

8 ~ There is a Bonus Story. The Bonus Story (or stories) has nothing to do with the regular story. 

9 ~ I danced with the idea of Ezra being a Skywalker since I had seen that in a previous story but decided that that wasn't the best option.

10 ~ I also danced with the idea of during the episode of the Seige of Lothal; Ezra gets caught by Vader and reconnects with the twins like that but again, didn't like it. There's a lot of ideas swimming around the central idea of the twins and Ezra being connected.

11 ~ Rex does exist. I like the idea of a reunion at this point in Rebels with Ahsoka, Rex and Anakin. So Rex and the three other clones are with the Rebels.

12 ~ In case you didn't realize, this is an 'Anakin Redemption' story as well.

13 ~ I'm kind of bad at making sure I remember everything that has happened in my story so there might be some inconsistencies. Feel free to politely point them out to me but most likely they won't be fixed immediately. This story (might) later go through rewrites as I said but as of right now, what I have is what I have.

14 ~ There might be some parts that seem illogical, and I tried to make those as few as possible. I tend to do that though to make the story keep going. I tend to sort of skim over things to get to the main part of the story and I'm trying to do less of that but it's still going to happen for now. 

15 ~ Most of this aesthetic thing comes from @SaphireAllena's Empire Day story. It's in my Star Wars Reading List, I definitely recommend checking it out. It's super good. 

16 ~ Some of the characters (Leia especially) might be a little OOC and I apologize for that. I tend to do a lot that involves characters or events happening quickly or in ways that don't seem right because I want to get to the main part of the story. I'm working on that as I continue to write stories but it's just not my forte right now.

17 ~ Twilight of the Apprentice AU Changes -- Ezra, Ahsoka, and Kanan all went to that Temple. Ezra met Maul. Maul helped them defeat most of the Inquisitors and then Ezra, Ahsoka, and Kanan had to fight him off. He left, claiming he would be back. Vader did not show up. Ahsoka did not go missing. Kanan did not go blind. Ezra still considers everything that went wrong his fault. And there was a moment where Maul and Ezra had some sort of connection like they did in the Holocrons of Fate episode. I say that because that PTSD and connection comes into play later.

18 ~ Thrawn exists. I can't think of his AU but just know that the entire Rebellion knows about him and such.