A C T - T H R E E

LEIA ORGANA WAS A SPITFIRE FROM THE MOMENT SHE COULD WALK AND TALK.

She wouldn't let anyone talk down to her and she wasn't afraid to say that was was a bit of a snob when she was younger.

Alright, a lot of a snob.

But as she grew and lived with her two best friends, she learned how to be more polite and sympathetic. She never quite got 'empathetic'. Luke was the one who understood that the most.

And Ezra was always the shy one. The one who listened to her the most as she talked and talked and while Luke was running around doing other things.

As time went on, she and Ezra got close and he got more confident. And when he left...it felt like there was a hole. A hole that Luke felt too and during those times, she and Luke got closer.

And she got more and more suspicious.

The more time she spent with her friends, the more she noticed the awkward pauses and shifting and whispering her parents did. Talking about the old hermit or the others or sometimes even the old Skywalker.

So when she was smart enough and clever enough, she snuck into the old archives and searched for the one thing she could remember through those whispers. "Skywalker".

The old archives have databases that didnt exist in the Empire anymore. And there she was able to find Anakin Skywalker and Padmé and she found more and more and slowly siphered through the truth.

And when Ezra and Luke came to Alderaan and they pieced together at least half of the truth together, they headed off after their father.

Leia knew she didn't belong with the royals. She always had a feeling of not being able to fit in but she was great at putting up a mask and was able to hide her insecurities. She felt most like herself around her friends.

Well, now her brother and friend.

They were all together now and heading towards Ahtohallan

They were all together now and heading towards Ahtohallan. Leia was still stewing over everything. She couldn't believe that her fake parents had wanted her to kill her real father and her real mother had been her handmaid this whole time.

She didn't want an excuse or an explanation. She just wanted to stew for a bit.

Han came in and smiled at her. He was cute in a rugged way. And he was sweet. Not by much because he covered it up by being very firm and snarky and sarcastic. But Leia was accustomed to masks and facades. She knew the truth.

"So do you really believe in all that hokey pokey?" Han asked, sliding into his seat as they blasted through hyperspace.

"Huh?" Leia frowned.

"The Force thing?" Han clarified. "Do you really think that's real?"

"Yeah," Leia nodded. "I think I have to." She laughed a little. "I have it myself I think."

"Huh," Han looked perplexed and he looked backwards towards the main area. "So care to explain all the family or whatever in the galaxy is happening?"

Leia chuckled. "Vader is Anakin. Anakin is my father. Luke is my brother. Sabé is my mother...or I guess it's Padmé. And Ezra is my friend."

"Just friend?" Han asked.

Leia looked at him curiously. "Yes. Just a friend."

"Mm." Han nodded slowly, turning to his controls. "Ahum, so we're getting cl -"

"We're here." Anakin came in suddenly, still clad in his armor and scaring Han so badly he jumped off his seat. Leia was startled a little but she looked towards the navigation systems.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

Anakin paused and then lifted his hand and the ship jerked suddenly. Han yelped out a "Hey hey hey what in the name of the stars on Mirth are you doing!?"

Leia looked over her shoulder and saw that they had dropped out of hyperspace. She looked over at her father in awe.

"We are here." Anakin repeated simply and left.

Leia looked at Han and grinned. "Land us flyboy,"